✴- Seungjin

Requested by babella_la

Top: Seungmin
Bottom: Hyunjin
Type: Smut

---------------------------------

"Minnie!!! Cmere!" the tall, pouting boy yelled, dressed in a cute pastel skirt and a white frilled croptop with flared sleeves. He was so exited. Hyunjin was going to lose his virginity to seungmin. Well..That was his plan anyway.

Seungmin climbed his way up the stairs, having gotten home from work around an hour ago, still dressed up in his suit. "Jinnie? Are you ok?"

"Yes! Just c'mere!!" Hyunjin scuttled to the floor, kneeling prettily as the door opened. Hyunjin giggled as Seungmin stared at him in shock, never seeing the boy look so feminine.

"Baby..? Whats all this?" The cherry head walked up to him, placing his thumb on hyunjins bottom lip and pressing gently. "I'm ready minnie..i want it. I'm so needy for it and i trust you. Please?"

"If youre ready angel, you can take it at your own speed and do anything you want ok?" Hyunjin giggled at his and clawed at the buckle that held Seungmin's pants up. Yanking the belt through the loops, he unzipped them as quick as he could. Panting and giggling as he got them off and saw the outline of Seungmin's large cock, mouthing at his boxers.

"Good boy, youre doing so well" the cherry head moaned aloud.

Hyunjin yanked down his boxers, gasping at the youngers large cock in his face, bright red and dripping with precum. He grabbed it, slowly pumping his hand up and down, before kitty licking and suckling on the tip.

"Fuck baby~.." the youngers hands thread through Hyunjin's long blonde hair "Youre doing so good. Look at you" Hyunjin began sucking gently, moaning at the weight on his tongue.

"Hollow your mouth baby- oh fuck~ there you go good boy" Seungmin rambled as Hyunjin sucked harder, lathering up spit over his shaft.

The blonde pulled off before pulling off his skirt and crop top, giggling as Seungmin saw what was underneath. A blush pink pair of lace panties lay arcross Hyunjin's cock, the tip now poking through the waistband and dripping of precum.

The cherry head ran towards the boy, pushing his lips flush against his and gently knocking him back onto the bed. Shoving his tongue in every crevice of hyunjins mouth before pulling away and placing his hands on the waistband of his panties. Getting a nod of approval from the older, tugging them off and pushing his legs back against his chest. His pink, virgin hole making him gasp.

Seungmin bent down and blew cold air onto Hyunjins hole before pressing a kiss against it.

"Hah~ Minnie! Please do it more!"

"Do what baby?" Seungmin smirked. The submissive whining underhim and wriggling. "Please! Taste me more Minnie!" Hyunjin panted. Who was seungmin to deny him?

He placed a soft kiss on his pink hole, smirking as it fluttered. Sticking his tongue past the ring of muscle, he picked up his speed, getting more agressive and pushing hyunjin closer to the edge, denying the pretty boy an orgasm.

Seungmin grabbed a bottle of lube and coated his fingers. Pressing a kiss against hyunjins whimpering lips. "Shhhh~ quiet baby" His fingers lined up with hyunjins hole, pushing one into him, flush against his knuckles.

"Such a pretty boy arent you baby" Seungmin waited until Hyunjin had settled before roughly fucking him with two fingers, shoving them in knuckle deep and pulling them out again. He pushed in a third finger, hearing Hyunjin practically screaming instead of moaning.

Seungmin pulled out his fingers as hyunjins cock twitched and spurted pre-cum. "Poor little whore cant even handle my fingers, how is he gonna handle daddy's cock, huh?" Hyunjin let out a plethora of whines and begs, pleading to be filled and stuffed to the brim with Seungmin's seed. He quickly shut up as Seungmin's cock ran up and down his puffed up entrance. The first few inches pushed into him, causing him to hiss in pain.

Seungmin rocked his hips in and out, pinning Hyunjin's legs on his chest. The poor boy was practically bent in half.

The cherry head's hips began moving back and forth roughly, the brunette under him screaming and yelling in pleasure as a second orgasm was all Hyunjin could feel inside of him. The pent up orgasm inside of him was threatening to burst. "hah~ha minnie! 'm- hyunjinnie needs to pee!" Seungmin chuckled at the boys innocence. "The pretty boy is about to cum, let go when you need to baby" Seungmin quickly jerked off Hyunjin's cock, pushing his faster and faster inside the streched virgins hole. Hyunjin came within 3 strokes,a white flash blinding him and a ringing in his ears. Seungmin pulled out and jerked off to completion, cumming on the boys chest, the milky substances mixing together.

Seungmin grabbed a shirt near them, wiping the poor boy down so he could lift him up, running a warm bath for the tired boy, picking him up and washing him clean.

After they were done, he wrapped him in a soft towel, dried him and placed him in a giant hoodie and a pair of soft boxers. cuddling him in his arms.

This lowkey sucks but i hope you enjoy! thank you for requesting ❤🍓