✴Chapter 2- Minsung

Ship: Minsung
Type: Smut
Kinks: Pet play, bdsm, choking, spanking, light bondage, Dick shaming.

The 2 boys had decided that they wanted to watch a movie together for a date, although their relationship was a little different.

Jisung was sat on the couch with a cushion over his lap while minho was laying on the floor with only a cotton candy coloured tail and ear set on, nuzzling into the blanket beneath him.

"Kitten." Jisung said "Come up here a second" Minho obeyed of course, the bell sets on his ears and around his neck jingling in happiness as he sat up to sit on his masters lap.

"Master needs you right now ok? so i need you to be a good kitten and lay down for him. Show me your pretty pussy." Minho wined at his degradation but obeyed, laying down beside jisung, spreading his legs. Jisung came over and chuckled before slapping minhos member.

"Such a pretty little pussy baby" Jisung chuckled, staring at minhos smaller dick. Minho wined and whimpered, not speaking without permission knowing it will get him into trouble.

Jisung massaged his thighs and member, running his hands over the slit and jerking it as best he could.

"Pathetic to even call it a dick baby, i can hardly touch you." Jisung said, seeing minhos member only growing half an inch bigger after being jerked off.

Soon enough minho was close, jisung touching him and degrading him was all building up. He tapped jisungs arm 3 times, signalling he was gonna cum, but jisung let go of his member.

"Have to wait princess, daddy needs his turn too" He said, walking over to his cabinet and getting out 3 sets of pink rope. "Stay still babygirl" he said as he began looping the rope around the smaller boy.

He grabbed his lube bottle, purple per minhos request, and slipped the tail plug out of the whimpering boy beneath him and slipping a finger inside.

After a few minutes of thrusting inside his baby with a finger, he added 2 more knowing his baby can take the stretch and pulling out after another few minutes. Minho was whining and crying, desperately wanting his release. The tip of his dick was bright red and leaking with precum.

Minho tapped out his words on jisungs thigh."Please Hurry Daddy."
Jisung of course obliged and lined his tip against his enterance; pushing in the tip teasingly before slamming his entire length inside him and moaning into minhos ear.

"Baby i could be inside you all day, your ass feels so good" He moaned aloud. Minho only whimpered in response, before jisung tapped his cheek three times, telling him he could speak.

"D-Daddy! I-I'm gonna..c..cum!" The older practically yelled, feeling his body tense up and close around Jisungs dick.

"M-me too baby" Jisung replied "Cum with my baby r-ready" Minho nods in reply.

"1.
2.
3."

They both moaned aloud, their faces relaxed and tranquil as they rode out their highs and layed next to each other.

"Ill clean you up baby, you take a rest"

END