✴SKZ x Omega Felix - Pt2

This was requested by jiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn so...here we go again.

Tops: Skz (Seungmin ft Changbin, Chan, Hyunjin)
Bottom: Felix
Kinks involved- Overstimulation, Consentual Non Consent, Omegaverse, Rope, Choking (Close to losing conciousness), Daddy Kink, Hyung Kink, Oppa Kink.
Extra Ones I Added- Sex Toys, Cum Drinking, Watersports.

DISCLAIMER: Felix is the youngest in this and has a vagina.

Yes, This is going to be disgusting and kinky af. Do i care? Absolutely
fucking not.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seungmin sat infront of felix, smirking widely, and drug his finger across the poor omega's soaking hole.

"Tired, Kitten?" He asked with a tone of sarcasm. "No Sir" Felix panted, needing more then just a simple fuck from changbin. Laughing, Seungmin stood up. A creak of a cabinet door was heard, "Pick a colour" "Blue, Sir".

A blue diamond butt plug, a 7 inch blue glass dildo and a blue handled flogger were pulled.

Seungmin lubed up the dildo, placing it at Felix's entrance. "Want me to fill up your other slutty hole baby" He smirked, knowing the omega loved getting pounded by two cocks. "Please...I need it" Felix croaked, sobbing lightly ass he was turned onto his stomach with his hips pulled up.

Seungmin patted his head gently before pushing the dildo into felix's sphincter, and pushing his own dick into felix's pussy. Them both moaning out at the feeling.

"Look at your dirty little holes, taking dick like it was made for it" Seungmin pounded into the tiny omega, Felix's pussy clenching around his cock tightly.

Chan grasped the flogger tightly. Pulling back and hitting felix right on his back. "Move your hips slut, dont make Sir do all the work." He hit him again.

Felix immediately began pushing his hips back, moaning loudly as he felt his orgasm near.

"Masters!!! I'm gonna cum!!" Chan grabbed his face.

"Cum for us little bitch" With that, he came hard, screaming out seungmins name.

The plastic cup was passed to Seungmin as he jerked himself off to completion.

"Kitten" Changbin called "Come here, I need your help."

Felix crawled over, dildo still lodged in his ass. Whimpering and whining inbetween steps.

"Yes, Daddy?" Felix looked up at him between his eyelids.

"You thirsty kitty?" Changbin smirked, pulling out his flacid cock. Felix nodded, knowing what was coming and opening his mouth wide.

GROSS SHIT STARTS HERE FOR YALL SNOWFLAKES~~

Changbin placed his cock in felix's mouth before letting go. Hot liquid poured into his mouth, forcing him to swallow before pulling off and allowing it to pour over his face.

"Such a sweet little piss-kitty" Hyunjin watched them, jerking off and cumming at the sight into the plastic cup.

Changbin eventually finished, smiling down at the beaming boy beneath him. Petting his hair softly. "Such a good kitty, hm? Such a good boy for us."

"Of course I am daddy!" he giggled.

To Be Continued-