✴- Hyunlix

Requested by Stayforever00325 :)) ❤

Aite uh, felix got a pussy in this. dont @ me
-----------------------------------------------------------

11:30 PM on New Years Eve. The time where people gather with their family and get hyped for a new start. Apart from two.

"Oh fuck baby" Felix was straddling Hyunjin, grinding his groin against said boys large erection. Both making out and leaving marks on eachother in lust.

"Tell me what you want lix" Felix stopped to look at him before mumbling 'i want you to fuck me'. Hyunjin smirked at him before slapping his face. "Speak up bitch"

"I want daddy to fuck me! Please! " A dark chuckle left the older as he gripped the freckled boys ass. Capturing his lips in a kiss, he moved his hips once more and left the boys wettness that had leaked through his panties.

"Babygirl is so wet huh?" Felix looked up at him giggling, telling Hyunjin it was just for him. The older yanked down the blondes panties before swiping a finger up his hole. "What a horny breeding bitch you are" He rubbed Felix's clit. "So wet and i've only kissed you"

The boy only moaned, feeling overwhelmed after such little pleasure. "Please taste me daddy" Who was hyunjin to say no?

He laid the boy down before dipping his head between the soft milky thighs belonging to his boyfriend. Letting out a hot breath to tease before licking a long stripe over the subbmissives pussy. "Fuck! Daddy please! More, More, More!!!" Hyunjin sucked his clit, feeling the boy close his legs around his head and licked long stripes over his little hole.

Felix's moans came spurting out of his swollen lips. Feeling his boyfriends mouth on his pussy made him feel euphoria.

Hyunjin suddenly stopped, hearing Felix whine before pulling his thick cock out and stroking it over the subs body. "Tell me how much you want master to mate you, c'mon, spit it out" Felix imediately begged to be fucked and pumped full of cum. The blonde would do anything for Hyunjin's cock, feeling the older rub his perfect red tip against his hole.

Picking up the submissives legs and pushing them back to his shoulders, Hyunjin pushed into his hole. Sliding into him easily, feeling the warmth engulf his cock. He placed a hand on the submissives stomach before thrusting.

"hah~ fuck daddy! harder!" The boy cried feeling his boyfriend pick up the speed quickly. Felix lent up and thread his hands through Hyunjin's long blonde hair, pulling it. Hyunjin groaned, fucking him harder.

A hand crept up to Felix's neck, catching him off guard and cauding him to let out a needy whine. Pushing the pads of his fingers against Felix's airways, Hyunjin fucked harder into him, making the younger throw out broken moans.

"mn- n-cum!" Felix screamed, not even waiting for an answer before releasing over himself and the sheets. Hyunjin, not wanting to overstimulate the boy, pounded into him harder before and came inside, painting his walls a milky white.

Hyunjin laid the boy down and wiped him over with a wet towel he recieved from the bathroom then snuggled into him, pecking his lips.

"Happy New Year, Pretty Boy"

——————————————————
This is so bad, I'm so sorry 😭