✴Chapter 4 - Jilix

A/N : This is a chapter for Lijan01 Thank you sm for the request! It means alot!!

Ship:Jilix
College AU!
Fluff
-------------------

Jisung was a very hyperactive person, never sat still, class clown, can come across as rude but he really cant help it. Usually in detention or causing a scene.

Why, you may ask? He has ADHD. Jisungs curse.

Of course there was one person who didnt think that. . . Felix Lee. Jisungs favorite person on the planet, his boyfriend.

Felix was everybody's angel. His soft lilac/silver dyed hair made him look ethreal with the small accessories he would wear in it. His asthetic was very beautiful and in photos, he always looked perfect. His smile was infectious and there was nothing jisung would rather see. (Can you tell Author-Nim is a simp for Felix?)
-------------------------
The two boys were nearing their online gym training, both boys wanting to stay healthy during quarrentine but college being cancelled due to the outbreak.

"Jiji!!" Felix pouted, poking his boyfriend in the arm, his eyes looking at him impatiently.

"Yes baby boy?" The older replied.

"Can we watch disney when we are finished?" the pastel boy questioned with glassy eyes

"Of course angel" the squirrel boy smiled, him falling easily for the younger male and his chocolatey brown eyes. The younger's smile brightening his day already.
-----------------

The boys finished their training and both ran into the bedroom, getting on their fluffiest pajamas and running to the couch and the kitchen.

Lix pulling up Disney plus and selecting Mulan to watch first.

Jisung in the kitchen, pouring the water into Cup Ramen and popping pop corn in the microwave. They were both super exited.

The boys settled down, snuggled up next to each other with blankets watching the movies.

"DISHONOR ON YOU, DISHONOR ON YOUR COW!" Felix yelled aloud. Jisung bursting out with laughter at the smaller boy imitating the small red dragon on their screen.

This carried on for the rest of the night, both boys giggling and laughing at eachother and the movies.

They were happiest when they were together. Always.

Hope you enjoyed! sorry this took so long!! :(( - Author~Nim