✴Chapter 3 - Skz x Omega Felix Part 1.

Part 1- Jisung, Changbin (Feat: Chan and Hyunjin)
Type: Smut

Tops: Skz
Bottom: Felix
Kinks involved- Overstimulation, Consentual Non Consent, Omegaverse, Rope, Choking (Close to losing conciousness), Daddy Kink, Hyung Kink, Oppa Kink.

(Yes felix has a vagina in this. Do i care? no.)

Disclaimer: If this is similar to anyone elses oneshot pls tell me so i can tag them for inspirtation ❤

Edit - 27th October - Spelling Mistakes.
~
Felix woke up in a daze, his heat spinning in all different ways as a thick substance ran down his leg. A sudden shock of pain ran through him, scaring him in to realisation before sprinting out the door. The random array of shots hitting him until he found one of his alphas, Hyunjin in the living roon.

"O-Oppa. Get other d-daddys and hyungies..h-heat" He managed to whimper out, falling onto his knees as the pain shot through his legs.

Hyunjin immediately got out his phone and allerted the members to come home before picking up Felix and placing him on his lap.

Felix began go get needy as his heat became more impatient. The need of a knot was all he could think about. Felix straddled Hyunjins lap, licking and sucking on the olders scent gland, taking in his honey-like scent.

Hyunjin growled at the younger, grasping his ass in handfuls and massaging them impatiently.

"O-Oppa, cant w-wait any lo-longer" Felix said before setting himself on hyunjins lap and rubbing his ass on the alphas dick, a tent soon growing in his sweats. Hyunjin immediately caught on, stripping the omega of his fabric sheild and revealing his pretty pink pussy, slick pouring from it.

Hyunjin rubbed the youngers clit slowly before slipping a finger into his hole. Felix immediately began moaning loudly. Hyunjin removed his finger and massaged his thighs.

"Shhh baby, daddy's and hyungies will be her-" Hyunjin was cut off by felix screaming in pleasure, a blonde mess of hair vigarously eating out the omega and pushing 2 fingers into his tight hole.

"Heya babygirl, heard you were in a bit of trouble so i bought everyone to help you out" Chan smirked before grabbing the wrist of the only beta in the room and laying him down.

"Princess c'mere. Sit on Seungminnie's face for me so he can stretch you out" Chan says, tying felix's hands together before attaching his lips to Hyunjin's and unbuttoning Changbin's pants, jerking him off.

Felix of course obeyed his orders, shuffling to the beta and placing his hips onto seungmins face. Seungmin immediately begins thrusting his tongue into felix's tight hole, streching it out nicely.

Felix was then picked up by jisung and placed on his thigh and forced to rut against it.

"Such a dirty little slut, having to be shown what to do. Hurry your hips up i havent got all day" Jisung said, jerking off his cock and waiting for felix to get close.

Of course it didnt take long as felix was sensitive. As the omega was about to cum, jisung shoved him off, pushing him to the floor and forcing his cock into the youngers mouth. Changbin taking this oportunity to shove himself into felix's hole, immediately thrusting agressively.

Jisung held felix on his cock by his hair, pushing him down so his nose was pressed against his pelvic bone and releasing down his throat. The omega swallowing imediately, panting.

He grasped the youngers throat as changbin thrusted into him

"O~O-Oppa, Please go faster" Felix choked out. His pussy was on fire at the speed his hyung was going at. Bruises forming on felix's hips at his grip.

"G-Gonna cum.." Felix choked out as his conciousness came and went. His tongue falling out of his mouth as changbin neared his high.

Changbin immediately pulled out and asked for a cup, pumping his cock in despiration of release.

As soon as the plastic touched his hand he released straight into it, his heavy load filling the cup 1/8 of the way, before smirking and placing the cup on the table.

End of Pt 1!