06

If a person keeps coming back and you love each other enough to keep forgiving past mistakes, maybe you were really meant for each other.

***

Zhao Yunlan's heart drummed like a crazy, especially when the captain announced that the plane would landed in a few minutes.  Finally, he was here, in Beijing.  He only had one mission, to get his fiancee back.  Of course his fiancee was nobody other than his Xiao Wei.  The destiny really loves to play with Zhao Yunlan actually.  He had been looking for his fiancee everywhere like a crazy, turned out his fiancee was the one that always stayed by his side.  The one who had captivated his heart.  S in his ring means Shen Wei, his Xiao Wei.  Of course Zhao Yunlan couldn't be happier, even though he made a big mistake. But honestly he didn't mean it.  He just wanted to keep Shen Wei safe.  But now he realized that the best way to keep Shen Wei safe is to keep him close to Zhao Yunlan.

This time, Zhao Yunlan wouldn't push Shen Wei away, he would pull him closer instead.

Thanks to information provided by Shen Wei's parents and Da Qing, Zhao Yunlan finally arrived in front of a shop that was still under construction.  This shop is a shop owned by Shen Wei.  Zhao Yunlan entered the shop, unfortunately he did not find Shen Wei there.  One construction worker said that Shen Wei was taking some pictures in the park.  Apparently, Shen Wei wanted the photos that he took,  to be displayed in his shop later, just like his shop in Shanghai.  The construction worker gave the address where Shen Wei was to Zhao Yunlan.

Shen Wei likes photography, but because he was too busy taking care of his coffee shop, he sometimes didn't have the time to take photos anymore.  But this time, while waiting for the construction of his shop, he could take a few photos for his display later.

Initially, he only planned to stay in Beijing for 2 weeks, but he decided to stay longer because he wanted to be directly involved in the construction of his shop.  He wants to decorate his own shop, just like he did with his shop in Shanghai.  Besides that by busying himself like this, he could forget about Zhao Yunlan a little.  So, this time his decision was right, even though his mother and father often nagging on the phone.

Shen Wei was not ready to return to Shanghai.  He was honestly afraid that if he ever met with Zhao Yunlan again, he would not be able to hold back his feelings anymore.  Even though he decided to close his heart, but Zhao Yunlan always managed to make him change his mind and hope again.  Even though his hopes were often just empty hopes, somehow Shen Wei still kept on hoping.  Love does make him stupid, but he still lulled into it.

Shen Wei smiled when he saw a fountain that was quite large with several small angel statues in the middle.  This is a very good picture and therefore, Shen Wei will not waste this opportunity.  so he pointed his camera toward the fountain, but when he was about to take a photo someone suddenly jumped in front of his camera.

"BOO!"

"Yunlan?" Shen Wei was transfixed there, he had no idea that Zhao Yunlan suddenly appeared in front of him.