07

But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of heavens dance between you.  Love one another but not a bond of love.  Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your soul - Khalil Gibran

***

"Wait Xiao Wei ..." Zhao Yunlan stopped Shen Wei when he was about to get out of the room.  They need to go back to Shanghai soon because Guanying told Shen Wei that Zhao Yunlan's stepmother sent people to find him and Zhao Yunlan.

"Yes?"

"Before we go back, can you keep this?" Zhao Yunlan took out the ring from his pocket. "I know, we agreed to go slow.  But I'm afraid that she will snatch this ring from my hand. Please .... "

"I understand" Shen Wei nodded and he gave his hand "Put that ring on my finger"

"On your finger?"

"Yes" Shen Wei nodded again "At least they need to cut my finger to get this ring"

"You know" Zhao Yunlan put the ring on Shen Wei's finger "It is like we are engaged for real right now"

"The fact that we've been engaged since I was born, so ........."

"You're right" Zhao Yunlan smiled "Let’s go, the taxi driver is waiting"

When they arrived in front of the hotel, a black sedan was waiting for them.  Someone in a black suit greeted them and helped them put their suitcases into the trunk.

"Yunlan, this is not look like a taxi" Shen Wei frowned before he entered the car

"This is for VIP" Zhao Yunlan smiled

"Ah I forgot, you're rich" Shen Wei joked "Did you sleep comfortably last night?"

"Of course, I slept very comfortably last night because I slept while hugging a beautiful angel" Zhao Yunlan winked

"Yunlan ..." Shen Wei protested, his cheek reddened

During their trip they talked about Shen Wei's coffee shop, and Shen Wei's plans with his shop in Beijing.  The situation has changed, Shen Wei cannot leave Shanghai, but of course he wants his shop in Beijing to remain open.

"Eh ..." Shen Wei frowned when he saw a crossroads, he glanced at Zhao Yunlan "We should have turned at the intersection.  This road does not lead to the airport "

"What?" Zhao Yunlan checked his google map from his cellphone, this was indeed not the way to the airport.  A few moments later he got a message from an unknown number.  "The taxi driver just text me, asking where we are" Zhao Yunlan whispered to Shen Wei

"Yunlan ...." Shen Wei's face turned to pale, he gripped Zhao Yunlan's hand tightly

"Don't worry" Zhao Yunlan smiled and tried to talk to the driver "Sir, where are we?  I think this is not the way to the airport.  Did you lost?"

The driver did not answer, he just sped the car

"Sir?" Zhao Yunlan tried again

"Sit back!" The driver spoke

"You're Ru Mei and Suzhi's men aren't you?"