08

Love is a two-way street constantly under construction - Carroll Bryant

***

 "Xiao Wei, my baby" Jingyi ran then hugged Shen Wei tightly "I thought you were gone"

"I'm here mom, don't worry" Shen Wei said and patted his mother's back "Also, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my marriage because it happened so fast"

"Doesn't matter" Jingyi said and cupped Shen Wei's face "The most important is you and Yunlan are safe"

"Mother, Father ..." Zhao Yunlan came over to Shen Wei and his parents. "I'm sorry, I should have asked for your blessing first.  But apparently Ru Mei had already begun her plan and even announced our death. The only way I can do is marry Shen Wei"

"It's okay son" Shen Huang held Zhao Yunlan's shoulder "We understand, that evil women have a lot of evil plans.  We have to keep up"

"So, what's your next plan?" Jingyi asked

"Let's make everything settle at my house first, me and Wei will stay at my house," Zhao Yunlan said

"The same house as Ru Mei's?" Jingyi asked "Son actually, I'm worried about you and Xiao Wei safety"

"Don't worry, we're gonna be alright.  I promise both of you, I will keep your son safe" Zhao Yunlan gave his in-law parents reassuring smile.

Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan arrived on time and managed to change the course of the board meeting that day.  In the end the board members actually welcomed Shen Wei and also welcomed the marriage of Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei, leaving Ru Mei and Chu Suzhi speechless.  Zhao Yunlan felt confident that he would win this game, especially since he was with Shen Wei. The previous night they had a lot of discussions about the plan they would do to stop Ru Mei.  This is their first step.

Shen Wei felt determined to carry out this plan, not only did he want to help Zhao Yunlan but his heart also wanted to do this.  Although Shen Wei still felt insecure that he could not even open his heart to Zhao Yunlan yet, Shen Wei admitted that his love for Zhao Yunlan was still there.  Shen Wei cannot lie to his heart.  Shen Wei believes that over time his heart can heal.  But for now, he just wants to focus on his plans, this is also for the safety of his parents.  Shen Wei wants them free from threats.  Upon hearing that Ru Mei caused chaos at his parents' home, Shen Wei was very scared.  Shen Wei was very grateful that Guanying was there and protected his parents.  Speaking of Guanying ……….

"Guanying ..." Shen Wei walked over to Guanying who was waiting at one of the chairs "Hi ..."

"Tell me it's not true"

"About what?" Shen Wei sat beside Guanying

"About your marriage, why did you do it suddenly?" Guanying shook his head "Xiao Wei ...  I ... "