15

"You are without doubt, my other half"

***

Zhao Yunlan arrived in front of the big house like Wangji said.  But he did not find Wangji there.  Zhao Yunlan hurried to enter the house.  This place was the place where Shen Wei was kidnapped.  This time Zhao Yunlan did not come alone.  There are many police who came with him.

"Xiao Wei ?!"  That was the first thing Zhao Yunlan said when he entered the house.  He checked the rooms one by one but he did not find Shen Wei there.

Zhao Yunlan was surprised to see several bodyguards surrounding RuMei and Suzhi who were kneeling in a bound state. This bodyguard was not Wangji's man.

"Who are you?"  Zhao Yunlan asked

"Our boss asked us to give this person to you" one of the bodyguard answered.

"Who is your boss?"  Zhao Yunlan asked again

"Peng Guanying"

Hearing that name not only shocked Zhao Yunlan but also confused him.  Didn't Guanying have the same goals as RuMei?  So why did he ask his bodyguard to hand over Rumei and Suzhi to Zhao Yunlan?  Zhao Yunlan tried to think hard, he was afraid he was trapped again in the tricks of cunning men like Guanying.

"Where is your boss?  And where is my wife?" Zhao Yunlan was asked impatiently but only answered by RuMei's laughter.  "Is that funny for you?"

"Yeah actually.  Your wife?  Do you mean fake wife?"  RuMei laughed again.

Zhao Yunlan was silent again, how could this woman know that his marriage was only fake?  Have they known all this time, was that the reason they tried to separate Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei?  Even though RuMei was helpless at the moment, of course her sharp tongue could still affect Zhao Yunlan.

"Your WIFE told us everything and now he left with his beloved Guanying.  He took your 30% wealth and will marry another man.  What a bitch he is, right my dear son? "  RuMei continued "Do you think that Shen Wei's feeling is sincere?  No my dear, money can change everything"

"Do you think that I believe you?"  Zhao Yunlan smirked "Shen Wei is not like that, I believe him"

"Well, that's because you didn't see how he seduced Guanying so Guanying turned against me and then left with your WIFE.  So saaaadddd" RuMei mocked "Maybe you caught us, maybe we ended up in jail but you won't get your happy ending, Zhao Yunlan.  Because the fact that another person takes advantage of this situation and stole your money.  How do you feel after being betrayed by your loved ones?"

"SHUT UP!"  Zhao Yunlan yelled

"Do you think that Shen Wei was kidnapped?  No, he didn't.  he just left you" Chu Suzhi added "He is not as innocent as we thought.  Open your eyes Zhao Yunlan"