14

I will find you. in the farthest corner, I will find you.

Mary E. Pearson, The Kiss of Deception

***

Shen Wei missed his Yunlan so much

Shen Wei missed his Yunlan so much. It had been 3 days since Guanying locked him here and he still didn’t know how to escape. The good thing was Guanying never appeared again so Shen Wei was still safe. Shen Wei still couldn’t belive that his best friend did this to him. Guanying betrayed him just to fulfilled his obsession. Guanying’s love for Shen Wei turned into unhealthy obsession and Shen Wei hated that so much. To be honest he also scared of Guanying now, about what would he do, last time Guanying kissed him so rough, he also threatened Shen Wei that he would rape him. That was disgusting, Shen Wei thought.

Shen Wei also worried about Yunlan. What will happen to him since he knew that Yunlan would surely losing his focus because of this. Shen Wei afraid that bad people would take the advantage of this. Shen Wei needed to find a way to escape this room.

He tried to starve himself so maybe he could get sick and Guanying took him to hospital, he would take that chance to escape. So he refused any food that the guard gave him. Until the next day, Guanying brought the food himself.

“Xiao Wei, my baby please eat some food. I don’t want you to get sick” Guanying said as he placed the tray on the table “Do you want me to feed you?”

“Get out! I don’t want to see you”

“Why baby? You are mine. You will see me everyday my beautiful wife!” Guanying said and touched Shen Wei’s cheek but Shen Wei turned his head “Look at your husband”

“You’re not my husband. Yunlan is… you will never be my husband”

“But when Yunlan dead, he will be nothing to you…”

“Do you think that by killing Yunlan, you will get anything you want? I will never be yours, whether Yulan is dead or alive”

“Try me” He whispered to Shen Wei’s ear “You are mine baby, even if you don’t want it. Now please eat your food. Don’t taste my patient”

“I rather die….”

“Alright…..” Guanying nodded, he put a grape in his mouth then kissed Shen Wei forcefully, sliding his tongue inside Shen Wei’s mouth and pushed that grape, forced Shen Wei to eat that “Do you want me to feed you this way?”

“How dare you!” Shen Wei pushed Guanying then he rubbed his lips hard with his hand “I hate it… I hate it so much”

“Stop!” Guanying gripped both of Shen Wei’s hands “Those beautiful lips are mine. Don’t hurt that”

“You sick! Psycho! You’re disgusting. I hate you so much…..!” Shen Wei yelled “Let go off me. I don’t want you to touch me with your filthy hands!”