don't say i'm not your type, just say that i'm not your favored sexual intention

[Friday, April 5, 2019: 6 days before graduation]

Chris is back at home with his dad, then he receives a group call from his best friend, Jasmine. He wonders why she called so he picks it up. 

Chris (on the phone): "Hey, Jasmine! Why did you call?"

Jasmine (on the phone): "Sonia said to Zon that you're gay and you have a crush on him."

Chris's eyes start to glisten and he goes into his room to hide his secret from his dad. Everyone in the group chat joined the call and Jasmine said what happened. Everyone started to worry about Chris because of his anxiety.

Not only that but she also told another classmate and she told that to her eldest sister. They started talking about their problems and it became emotional.

Jasmine (on the phone): "I am not crying because of what Sonia did. I'm crying because my two friend circles and they are the ones who are fighting. This group is talking about the other and the other is talking about us. I don't know where to go..."

He hid his tears from his dad and he tried to sleep. He wondered why would Sonia do this to him. He blocks Sonia on all accounts but quickly unblocks her so that she wouldn't know what he knows.