and i can't stand another day, stand another day

[Tuesday, April 9, 2019: 2 days before graduation]

Chris still feels angry but relieved that Zon ignores his scandalous secret. It was a normal day until he and Jasmine goes to the canteen thinking nothing will happen. Unexpectedly, Zon holds Chris's hand to stop him walking away.

Zon (whispers): "Sorry for thinking you were gay and you had a crush on me."

Chris doesn't reply.

Zon (whispers): "Are you okay?"

Chris's eyes shine because he's living a lie and he walks out of the canteen without saying anything and goes to his classroom thinking what should he do after all that.

Chris calls Jasmine to know what happened after he left.

Chris (on the phone): "What happened after I left?"

Jasmine (on the phone): "I don't know, I left the canteen immediately after I saw what you did, but then our classmates saw me and started a conversation with me. I didn't leave the conversation because something happened. Sorry for leaving you there...  bye."

The call ends and Chris thinks of ideas how to get out of this complicated situation, but the only way he thought of is to force Sonia into saying that what she said to Zon was a lie. The only problem to that is what if Sonia spreads his secret to the whole school. He didn't talked to anyone after that and left school feeling worthless.