i just kinda wish you were gay

almost a year has passed after the incident. Chris had left his old school and has started a new life in a new school. And of course, the people around him made him feel more welcomed (Odette: cOuGh)

Chris was in his service, sighing to himself looking like he got rejected. One of his service mates, and fellow seventh-grader, Odette walked it and letting herself fall to the chair. She immediately sits up and looks at Chris weirdly. "Dude, what's your problem?", Odette asks. Chris continues to sigh, slightly annoying the shorter female. "DUDE", she says, annoyed. "Why are you sighing like that?" Chris, of course, just continues to sigh.

"Jeez, you sound rejected" Ella, a girl from the higher grade says, looking at the male. "He's been annoying for about.... 5 minutes." Odette sighs " ...and he couldn't stop!" the youngest girl whines, and as the conversation escalates, and as Ella and Odette annoy our poor protagonist, Chris, he decides to spill the tea. "Eli likes me back-" as soon as he said that, the two girls squeal. "What's happening?", MatMat asks, confused. "Our boy Chris is getting a boy, man. He finally found someone.", the older female informs the younger male, making the boy gasp in shock "Oh my Lord, really?", the two females nod, making the guy join in their little fangirling session. "... the hell?"  Francis asks, confused

"Chris has a boyfie~", Odette answers. Chris' face heats up, getting embarrassed "I don't!!" the short-haired female snickers "yeah, yeah~ not yet at least~". Odette gets smacked "oUCHHH", everyone laughed along, as the conversation continues until it was finally time for Chris to go down. It was a pleasant afternoon. In the end, even after that eventful April week, at this new year in January 2020, he finally found someone that he might finally call his own or that's how one of his friends thought it was going to be. But at least, this time, he won't be hurt and ignored, right?

UPDATE [03/10/20]: Yes, he does get hurt again. Eli went back to his ex.

UPDATE [6/26/20]: Chris's story will continue because a new book is in progress! "lovely" will be released idk

"I can't tell you how much I didn't wanna stay, I just kinda wish you were gay"