Pre

"Look at me," said the guy with his deep and handsome voice.

Ash couldn't utter a word. Ni-hindi sya makagalaw sa kinatatayuan nya. He's like under a certain spell - a spell that no one can decipher.

After a few seconds of being lost in the labyrinth of his mind, he spoke.

"B-bakit po?"

Napapikit sya. He was just being asked to look at him pero iyon ang sagot nya. Isang tanong.

The guy smirked. He waited for about three seconds before slowly starting to strip his white long sleeves off his body.

"Ash, eyes couldn't hide lies -- so as jealousy. Pero nandito ka na. Sa harap ko, sa loob ng kwarto ko. There's no point of being mad anymore. C'mon, I'm aware of my mistakes. I'm also quite good at returning favors," the guy said meaningfully and cryptically.

For the first time after a few minutes of being stucked in his feet, Ash looked at the eyes of the guy in front of him.

And all these little scenarios of memories stumbled upon his mind.

When he first saw him. When he once dreamt of becoming just like him one day. When he's looking up at him. When he once cut out a picture of him from a tabloid and placed it in his room.

When he didn't know him.

Parang isang pelikula. He never really thought he's come a long way from the storyline not after he realized what in the plot is happening.

The fuck. He said in his mind.

"I-I don't deserve this position, sir. I don't even deserve what's happening. This is not happening. I shouldn't be in this room. I should not be looking in your eyes. I should not be looking at you. I don't deserve to breathe the same air as you."

"What are you saying?" The guy said in a chuckling manner.

Hindi siya kaagad nakapagsalita.

"You're making this big of a deal."

"This is bigger than the biggest deal you can offer to the management, sir."

"Oh, Ash."

The guy is now completely top naked after slowly stripping off his white long sleeves. Nakatambad na ang katawan nito sa harap ng mga kinakabahang mata ni Ash.

The guy took Ash's left hand -- and before Ash could even react, he already placed it in his abdomen.

"This may sound like a joke, but except you, I won't let anyone touch this." He said, staring directly into Ash's eyes.

Ash was about to complain, but after realizing one thing, he suddenly felt the desire. The impulse and the fancy. The want, the crave, the longing.

The lust.

"Feel the warmth of my body, Ash. And I consider that as an order..." the boss leaned closer to his secretary, making the latter blush as if he was drowned in a pint of blood, "for I am your boss. Changing norms, breaking rules."

---

THE

RULE

BREAKER

BOSS

- y a o i s t o r y w r i t e r -

---

This story will contain mature scenes between two males, which are not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

Second revision version.

March 2023.

All rights reserved.