[2] Sapatos

XAVIER

"Ugh, baby.." I uttered amidst our kisses.

The woman dressed in red began removing my t-shirt, and I allowed her to do so while reciprocating the action.

I gradually removed her red dress while she stripped down to her underwear by taking off her cycling shorts. This allowed me to take a look at her body, which was undoubtedly very alluring.

Ipinagpatuloy namin ang aming halikan, hanggang sa tuluyan na nga kaming mahiga sa kama.

May isang bagay lang akong napansin sa kanya: nakakatamad siyang humalik. She's too wild. Sabik na sabik. And I'm not really into that kind of aura from anybody.

I want to be the dominant. Just me being the dominant.

"Wait, let me..." sabi ko at saka ako pumaibabaw sa kanya.

Ipinako ko ang dalawa niyang kamay sa magkabilang gilid, at inumpisahan ko nang halikan ang kanyang leeg.

"U-uhm... yes babe," ungol niya na for some reason, hindi nakakaturn-on.

But anyways I continued kissing her sweet neck, down to her cleavage. I also removed her bra and she doesn't complain.

"This is huge," I complimented her. She smiled.

"Thanks. That's just for you, sweetheart." Sabi niya.

I just smirked. Pang-ilang babae na ba siyang nagsabi sa akin ng ganyan? Hindi ko na mabilang. Hinahayaan ko na lang sila.

While kissing her belly, I gently fondled her breasts. Masarap, Matamis. Mabango rin siya.

"B-babe, nakakakiliti," pabebe niyang sabi. Hindi ko na lamang siya pinansin at ipinagpatuloy ko na ang ginagawa ko. Halos mapasabunot na siya sa ulo ko dahil ng sensasyong dulot ng ginagawa ko sa kanya.

"L-lower, please!" Sabi niya.

I paused my kissing and proceeded to remove her panties slowly. I noticed that she had cleanly shaved and her scent was pleasing, indicating that she had prepared for this encounter. This made me feel dominant.

I playfully tickled her pussy with my tongue in an effort to make her feel even more content. Naramdaman ko namang napahigpit nang husto pagkakasabunot niya sa akin.

"Fuck, just lick it! Damn," she yelled in frustration.

I grinned. She's fucking intensified. I'm efficient.

I opened her thighs by grabbing both of them. I started licking her pussy as she ordered. The flavor was a cross between salty and sweet. It has a strange flavor and attracts me. I ended up getting a boner later on.

"Shit, y-yes babe... Ohh--" she groused. Ngayon ay tuluyan na niya akong sinasabunutan.

I kept playing and using my tongue to tickle her cunt. She is screaming like hell. I grinned.

I abruptly stop after a few seconds.

"Fuck, Xavier! I'm about to--" Sabi niya at hindi na niya ito naipagpatuloy dahil sa frustration. She's about to do something when I stopped her.

"How about me?" I asked her.

Napatigil din siya at unti-unting tumingin sa akin. And then, she smiled. Bago ko pa malaman ang sunod niyang ginawa ay bigla na lang niya akong sinunggaban ng halik.

She's now above me, continuously kissing my lips in an aggressive manner.

"You're such a hunk, Xavier." She said between our kisses.