May by @love_richie

21.01.2020

Eeehn.. Oya na! Whu you epp? You don baf? Whu you serve? Aaiii! Gbese gbese, gbe body eeh!!!

Okay, okay... Back to work.

The 4th work we would be looking at today is...

🚩May by @love_Richie

The knots in her stomach tightened. She groaned pressing her sides but she still managed to talk. "If my father had promised you, a made gateman's son- a scholarship to study abroad, Means I, as his biological daughter, had a better chance to study in one of the best colleges abroad but you ruined it! You ruined it with your own hands!!"

Now, it is her turn to laugh, although, it was a painful one.

"Even you might have forgotten that you caused it.If you hadn't deceived me to bed, I would have been in California, living a better life."

Pregnant at a very young age, May got disowned by her wealthy father. Neglected, she had no choice but to get married to the Gateman's son, whom she thought loved her.
Too bad, she didn't know what awaited her until she lived with him. Married life doesn't go all flowery for her but still, May is willing to stand strong and fight for her marriage to work but...
How long could she fight? What happens when Iby and Tega comes along? Especially when both men thinks they could both save her? May becomes confused between whom her heart truly belongs to. Her husband? Iby? Or Tega?

Follow May's journey of pain, betrayal and how she finds true love amidst all odds.

🏀🏀🏀

This story 51 parts and it's completed. So please and please, follow up and let's giving a supporting hand because she deserves much more. Ehn, biko...

Here is za link...

https://my.w.tt/XYc2mpkBw5

🙏🙏🙏

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with other 9ja damsels...

Nigeria! Peace & Unity!!