Flawed Souls by @LeemaLiyu

02.02.2020

Eeehn.. Oya na! Whu you epp? You don baf? Whu you serve? Aaiii! Gbese gbese, gbe body eeh!!!

Okay, okay... Back to work.

The 1st work we would be looking at this month is...

The
One
And
Only!

Flawed Souls by @LeemaLiyu!!!

"I let myself love you so much, I refuse to see how evil your heart is."

Set in the heart of the north, Kano state and the heart of the country, Lagos state.

Smirah hails from the typical Hausa home and is considered to be a typical perfect daughter. Tied by her sudden marriage to Muhammad, a man whose love she doesn't reciprocate. Amira fears she hasn't even been given the chance to live her life as she wills and the list of things she has to do keeps growing.

Meeting Abdul-Rahman, the man whose eyes glitches with wickedness and the air around him reeks of danger is the worst thing that can happen at the moment and she finds herself tremendously drawn towards him.

Muhammad is blinded by his love for her and refuse to believe she's anything more than he imagines her to be...

❤❤❤

Wallahi, Dagaske... This pakurumo book is having 25 chapters, and it's on-going so you can read along. Read as @LeemahLiyu writes and trust me. You wouldn't want to miss a single episode of her update.

Here is a link for every member of this book. Make sure you read and share the link with others.... Don't be greedy.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/206229937?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading&wp_uname=Amana-Deena&wp_originator=uev9ATszKzsRkTauekys8UAIZPGBHDzASIf%2B5JBik%2FXSF6CSOeubVzq1XCWN4F7BmhG0ZVTIdzEiKHJBVPBOQH5D%2FZvkUZXxj2W2CkcGFBRcJpT8PX08c5adJBaeTgTp

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with other 9ja damsels...

Nigeria! Peace & Unity!!