Another Stupid Announcement by @Madinah_Writes

25.02.2020

Hi guys,

It's your one and only writer... @Madinah_Writes. Well, I just want to use this opportunity to say, thanks a million times for checking this book on Reviews and recommendations. Hope it really worth it to you? Because to me, I feel it's good sharing my views and thoughts about our super-amazing Nigerian writers here on Wattpad. They should be recognized and appreciated.

I feel it isn't good if I keep writing on and on like this. First, I want to say thank you for reading. It's barely two months since I started and now I'm having over 500 reads. Yes, good enough but no reactions, no comments. I mean from my readers. It's good to let you all know that I have everyone's interest in mind. Both our lovely readers and ever-talented writers... I really need comments about this. Please, don't laugh alone and don't complain without letting me know.

*Are the stories good enough?
*What do you think about the writers?
*Any complaints yet?
*Which story do you find most interesting?

For other writers who think their books are amazing enough. Please, please and please... Follow the rules. Very few (1 or 2) out of other writers have followed the rules. Please, fill the form and let's get a more relatable joy.

That would be all for today, keep sharing, voting and commenting on these books and I promise to update the best Nigerian stories. Even Nollywood would come and give us contacts.

😂😂😂

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with other 9ja damsels...

Nigeria! Peace & Unity!!