The Last Days At Forcardo's High School by @jaysliky

27.05.2020

Well, this books isn't new for most of us....only the JJC's. I remember reading this book years ago from jamb and Alas! We have another version, more like it's continuation on Wattpad, written by a very creative and talented writer. Let's join hands to welcome the story for today...

👏👏👏

🎤The Last Days At Forcardo's High School by @jaysliky

After several years of being abroad, fate brings Efua back to Nigeria. Her pasts confronts her in a traumatic way. Would she ever overcome these challenges or let them tear her down?

Jimmy has moved on with his life; having a company, dating a renewed and sexy lawyer, Amaka. With all these, he seemed to be at the top of his game not knowing what fate has in store for him....

This book has 9 chapters and it's on-going so. What are you waiting for? Grab your copy now!!!

***

Fun Time...

Oya ooo... Na which matter Dem dey try settle for your area?

*Me: Two men posted same son for children's day, na the matter we still dey settle since morning.

*You: ...

(Please, let's keep the fun coming. Comment in the box below...)

https://my.w.tt/cgQqSYvLw8

***

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this amazing poem with others. Hope you enjoyed this update. Have a wonderful day ahead and stay blessed.