🚩 SOILED by @MarkMaxon

02.11.2020

🚩 SOILED by @MarkMaxon

We know our leaders and the question is do we know ourselves? We lock the courage to stand up to the bad governmence so we poor our anguish on follow citizens who might
Have been caught up in an act you found yourself, just yesterday.

This amazing novel is heart blowing and eye watering.  I'm sure you wouldn't leave it or miss it for any other! SOILED has 14 chapters and it's on-going.

***

Were still on this special recommendation book,  And I want to use this medium to ask and plea with you, reading. Please comment on this page if you think the story is really worth reading and try to share with others.
So,  As we all know,  it's just two months to go... I mean,  it's few weeks to December.
The books I'll be updating more books per chapter because I must say,  there are over a thousand and one Nigerian Books here on Wattpad, out of which 80% are excellent. Many writes needs recognition, others just started today while some would start tomorrow. People join this community everyday and more would still join in days, and weeks and months to come. So, it's possible I merge two or more special books per chapter.

For those who wants me to spot in their books,  well.  The space in still open.  Before December,  I would open another recommendation book like this one: MOST AMAZING NIGERIAN BOOKS ON WATTPAD, 2021 (MANBOW, 2021).
So, it's good if I have a list before time... That's if you're interested of course. Hopefully, school would resume and everyone would go back to their daily activities.

**

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with other 9ja damsels...

Nigeria! Peace & Unity!!