Aisha's Aisha's Challenges By @Amana-Deena

29.01.2020

Welcome one, welcome all. Today, well just go straight to the point... This is one of the reasons I made this recommendation book. Please, please and please. Check this one out o! Ehn.

A round of applause to...

🚩Aisha's Challenges By @Amana-Deena

[Higest Rank #1 in Mosque & #3 in Muslima].

I've always followed the steps I've been asked to.

I always do whatever I'm Asked.

I've always been used as a good example for others within the society.

I've always been good and never committed any crime just because...

I'm an Imam's daughter, A golden image to the society. I'm who everyone wants their children to be like until...

One night when an unfortunate accident happened, that made me lost everything. My trust, My home, My friends and parents and even my future.

Follow this Link to read:- https://www.wattpad.com/story/200467545?utm_content=share_reading&utm_medium=link&utm_source=android

***

What challenges does 16 years-old Aisha have to go through in order to win everything she has lost?

You would't know what happens to Aisha until you read and add this interesting story into your library.

***

Ranks

#1 Mosque
#3 Muslima
#14 Lagos
#16 Abuja

🏀🏀🏀

This is a complete religious story of only 32 chapters. Aisha's challenges would move you to the point of tears... Touching every aspect of life. You wouldn't know until you check it out and read it yourself.

So please and please, follow up and let's giving a supporting hand because she deserves much more. Ehn, biko...

🙏🙏🙏

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with other 9ja damsels...

Nigeria! Peace & Unity!!