The Faith Struggles Of A Nigerian Muslimah By @BintSheikh

16.02.2020

"Hey darling! You're looking sexy as ever..."

Hey do I just say you? I mean me. I'm looking sexy as ever! Whatever don't even smile for this now.

Where were we...

Another story don't knack ground today o...

But this one is for my crazy 9ja muslimahs... Well, everyone can enjoy it as well. Lets join hands to welcome...

The Faith Struggles Of A Nigerian Muslimah by @BintSheikh

This story is about the faith of a struggling muslimah born and raised in Nigeria. As it is the truth that not all Muslims are raised in an Islamic environment.

In fact, some people aren't so privileged like others. And Lateepha was one of them. She has to make sure that her faith survives and comes out strong against all odds.

Please, follow @BintSheikh through this story to know the details... It's all about Lateepha.

I'm hearing some Muslim girls saying... I won't read this book o. Because my name is not Lateepha. Whatever... You wouldn't know until you read. This spiritual novel is sooo adventurous, romantic and as well educative. I'm sure, you wouldn't want to miss.

It's having 7 parts and its already completed so... Talaaa! Grab your copy now and enjoy yourself.

🙏🙏🙏

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with other 9ja damsels...

Nigeria! Peace & Unity!!