Seongwha was busy talking To San, The two were talking about how lovely they're boyfriends were. But when they were talking seongwha looked at Mingi and Hongjoong who were hugging each other. Seongwha's face Went to a soft expression to a dark one really quickly. San looked at seongwha and waved his hand in front of Him.

"Seongwha? Are u okay?" Seongwha Nodded at San still keeping his eyes on the two Boys. Hongjoong's soft giggles filled the room. Wooyoung soon waved at Mingi. Mingi ruffled Hongjoongs hair and went to Wooyoung. San looked at Seongwha " Hey seongwha I need to go now" San waved goodbye to seongwha and ran to Mingi and Wooyoung. Hongjoong stretched and tried to go back to his room. Seongwha pushed Hongjoong to the wall as his arm slithered around his waist. Hongjoong looked down already knowing what seongwha is gonna say.

"baby.. For the last time who do you belong too" For some reason the word baby sent Shivers down The youngers spine. Hongjoong took a deep breath. " you daddy". Seongwha smirked a bit, He leaned his head towards Hongjoongs neck. Hongjoong felt his lovers breath on his neck. Hongjoong clearly already know what was gonna happen next. Hongjoong moved his head a little to the side. Seongwha Bit into Hongjoongs neck. Hongjoong felt Seongwha's arm tighten around his waist. Hongjoong let out a light moan. Seongwha heard footsteps and quickly let go of Hongjoong.

Yeosang and Jongho walked in and waved at Hongjoong and Seongwha. Hongjoong smiled at them. Jongho asked with the sweetest voice " Yeosang wants To know if you guys wanna go to the Aquarium with us!" Hongjoong answered " Ofcourse~ we wouldn't mind just let me go get ready!' Hongjoong ran to the room to get ready. He looked in the mirror and all he saw was a light colored hickey. It wasn't that dark but it was still noticeable. Hongjoong sighed and slipped into a turtle neck and went back to them.

"Okay let's go!"