Everyone ran around the mall while Hongjoong and seongwha were walking beside each other.seongwha held hongjoong hand tightly " you better not get lost Joong". He rolled his eyes " you worry to much Seongwha.". Yeosang waved at the two boys and pointed at the plushie store. Hongjoong and San almost ran to the Plushie store. Wooyoung and seongwha looked at each other and ran after them. When everyone got there Hongjoong and San was already picking out plushies. Hongjoong waved his hand to seongwha telling him to come over.  He came To Hongjoong only seeing Hongjoong showing him a toothless plush. " Look it's you hyung!".

"I-.. Marry me Joong-" Seongwha said with a playful tone.

Hongjoong blushed and looked down. Seongwha kissed his forehead and looked at the bag of plushies he wanted. He took the bag and paid for it. After that they went on a shopping spree seongwja looked at his wallet and sighed. Hongjoong looked at his Hyung. Hongjoong Clang onto Seongwha. Seongwha wrapped his arm around his waist. Everyone smiled at them. " hey Hyung.. we're pay you back". Seongwha nodded at the boys.

Everyone was at home now. Everyone sat at the table. Yeosang was awfully close to hongjoong. Ofcourse seongwha didnt do anything since he was trying to calm down and stop being so possessive. Seongwha turned away from them. Yeosang ran his hand up Hongjoongs thighs. Seongwha sighed he knew that yeosang was playing with him. Yeosang wanted Seongwha to scream at him. Hongjoong needed to know the truth about seongwha being so possessive. Yeosang grabbed Hongjoongs chin and made him look at him. Seongwha clenched his fists and Grabbed Yeosangs hand. " YEOSANG JUST STOP! HE BELONGS TO ME AND YOU KNOW THIS" Hongjoong has never seen seongwha snap before. Yeosang smirked a bit. " I'm sorry but... It seems like... I don't see your name on him"

"SEONGWHA!!"