Seongwha sighed and walked too Hongjoong with a bloody nose.
" Hongjoong I need help." Hongjoong turned and looked at Seongwha and ran to him. He told Yunho to wait for a second and dragged seongwha to the bathroom. " Seongwha what the fuck did I say about fighting the members. Honestly look at you!"  Hongjoong was stuffing tissues up Seongwha's nose. Seongwha sighed and pouted. " It's not my fault Yeosang started it by calling me a dog and ugly" Hongjoong rolled his eyes " I can't believe you are older than me and yet you are so childish.

Hongjoong yawned and walked back to Yunho. Yunho smiled at hongjoong. He smiled back and went back to work with Yunho. They giggled and laughed together. Seongwha was alone in the room kinda wanting to hug his precious Hongjoong.

A few hours past.. yet no Hongjoong. Seongwha started panicking thinking that Hongjoong might be cheating. Seongwha went to go check on Hongjoong and Yunho. Hongjoong was asleep while Yunho was also. Seongwha shrugged and Texted Mingi.

-----Big sprout----
Oppa:Get your man
Big sprout: why what happened
Oppa:He fell asleep in my boys Studio
Big sprout:okay okay I'm coming!

Mingi came running down the hall and stood next to seongwha. " okay I'm here!" Seongwha Smiled at Mingi and Took Hongjoong. " uwu have fun Carrying the big one." Mingi rolled his eyes and carried Yunho to they're room. Seongwha laid Hongjoong on the bed and Ran his fingers through his hair. Seongwha smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

Seongwha laid next to hongjoong and fell asleep right next to him. After a few hours everyone heard banging sounds. Everyone sat up and heard Yeosang banging pots.

Seongwha and everyone else  came running down the stairs. Seongwha looked at the food that was on the table. Yeosang smiled " My treat!". Everyone sat down and started eating.  Hongjoong backhugged yeosang  "Thank you" . Seongwha clenched his fists, San elbowed Seongwha telling him to relax. Seongwha sighed and Looked at yeosang " ... thank you Yeosang". Yeosang laughed a bit " Yeah no problem Asshole". Seongwha sighed " Yeah yeah I'm sorry for hurting you yesterday" yeosang rolled his eyes " Bitch you bit me and strangled me how the hell am I suppose to forgive you?" Seongwha rubbed the back of his neck. " I can take you shopping?" Yeosang let out a soft sigh " Okay.. Fine we will all go after we all eat." everyone smiled and jumped. " SEONGWHAS PAYING FOR ALL OF OUR STUFF!?" Seongwha just stood there and looked at his wallet. " Oh hell no-"