Blood was dripping from Yeosangs mouth. Everyone looked at Seonghwa, Hongjoong had fear in his eyes. Seongwha looked at Hongjoong we had tears in his eyes. He tried to reach a hand out to Hongjoong. Hongjoong pulled away from him. He soon raised his voice." I CANT HANG OUT WITH YOU ANYMORE SEONGWHA! YOU ALWAYS GET JEALOUS BECAUSE I HANG OUT FOR A LITTLE BIT. I CANT EVEN SAY ONE WORD TO THEM WITHOUT YOU GETTING MAD AT THEM"

Those words repeated in seongwha's head. He quickly ran to his room. Yeosang didn't want things to go like this. Yeosang felt so bad.. he didn't expect it to be like this. Yeosang stood up and felt his cheek. Hongjoong and jongho went to go Bandage yeosang.

Seongwha was crying in his room. He was shaking. Seongwha grabbed the plushie that Hongjoong gave him. Seongwha took a Shaky breath. "I'm so sorry.."

-Next day-

Everyone was getting ready for practice. Hongjoong didnt look at Seongwha not even once. Seongwha had bags under his eyes. Everyone went to the practice room. Seongwha saw Hongjoong laugh with the other members. Yeosang couldn't stop staring at Seongwha. Soon Hongjoong heard a scream and looked at Seongwha. " HONGJOONG I-IM SORRY!

Seongwha was on the floor with tears.
Seongwha clenched his fists and cried " I'm so sorry.. I was too possessive over you.. I love you too much.. I can't lose you, You at my sunshine.."

Hongjoong felt his heart break. Hongjoong ran to Seongwha and hugged him tightly. Seongwha was crying on Hongjoongs chest. Seongwha was shaking. " I can't survive one day without you .." Hongjoong smiled " You clearly can't Seongwha"