8

A few years past ever since that incident happened.Hongjoong and seongwha  adopted a kid. The kid loved His uncle's mainly Wooyoung. Wooyoung taught the kid alot about being loud and whiny. Hongjoong raised a eyebrow at his kid. " Tae get over here". Tae came and hugged his mom. Wooyoung sat down, Hongjoong kissed his forehead " are you ready to go to school tomorrow" Tae smiled and nodded at his mom. Tae hopped onto Wooyoung's lap and sat there. Wooyoung wrapped his arm around tae. " oh boy you are gonna hate school it's like a living hell" Hongjoong snapped at Wooyoung " Don't tell my kid that!" Everyone laughed. Tae let out a giggle, Wooyoung picked up Tae. "aw you are so cute Next Time I'll bring shiber! You'll love him". Tae nodded at Wooyoung and cuddled him. San AGGRESSIVELY Sipped his tea. Yeosang elbowed San. " Tae is just a child he isn't gonna steal your mansss" San pouted at him. Wooyoung pat a seat for San. San quickly sat next to Wooyoung. He pecked his cheek. Tae pointed at San " is that your Daddy-" everyone choked. Wooyoung coughed " Ah- No- He's my boyfriend" Tae pouted " Isn't that the same thing as a daddy, Mom always calls Dad daddy." Wooyoung was trying to process that. " They have reasons-" Everyone laughed awkwardly. "Oh God Hongjoong You should Totally explain To your child~~" yeosang smirked. Hongjoong shook his head " Shut up Yeosang"

Tae pointed at Hongjoong " MOMMY SAY BAD WORD-" Seongwha smirked at Hongjoong " Yeah tae don't worry I'll handle it later" Hongjoong elbowed Seongwha. "A-anyways.. let's uh go shopping!" everyone ran out the door. Hongjoong kissed seongwha deeply. Seongwha gripped his ass. Mingi Walked back and leaned on the door " So y'all coming or...?" Hongjoong shoved seongwha away " YUP WE'RE COMING" Hongjoong and seongwha ran Out the door.

Oh what a happy life they have together.