Seongwha didn't answer the younger. Hongjoong panted and tried to wiggle his way out. He was able to get out but when he did Seongwha woke up quickly. "Baby where are you going", Hongjoong panicked "I-i need to go use the bathroom Seongwha.." he's voice kinda Cracked. This cause Seongwha to grow suspicious but he let it slide. Hongjoong ran to the bathroom. Seongwha waited for his baby to finish. When Hongjoong did come back he quickly laid eyes on Him. " Hongjoong you never use the bathroom at night did something happen." Hongjoong didn't know how to explain it. "I just forgot to go use the bathroom before I went to bed you know right Hyung"  Seongwha raised a eyebrow and sat up,He pat his lap. Hongjoong walked towards Seongwha and sat on his lap. " Did you feel my hard member.. is that why you wanted to wiggle out of my grip?" Hongjoong nodded, Seongwha wrapped his arm around his waist. "I'm sorry that I interupted your sleep babyboy" Hongjoong let out heavy pants as Seongwha's Member was poking him more harder than before.

"H-hyung c-can I get off now" seongwha bit into the youngers neck. " in a bit you can~" Hongjoong grunted. Seongwha slid a finger in Hongjoongs mouth. He watched as Hongjoong sucked his fingers. Hongjoong closed his eyes and sucked harder. When Seongwha pulled his fingers away, He was drooling. Seongwha really wanted to fuck Hongjoong. But he knew that Hongjoong was Senstive so he decided to wait for the moment. "You can get off now baby" Hongjoong quickly got off him and laid beside him. Seongwha ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. " I'm sorry I woke you" Hongjoong shrugged and tried to go back to sleep. Seongwha let out a giggle and laid next to him. Hongjoong quickly put a stuffed animal inbetween them. Seongwha laughed a bit and pet the stuffed animal as if it was they're pet. "baby it's 2 am and you need to wake up at 8 Go to bed already!" Hongjoong pouted " If your dick wasn't hard then I wouldn't have woken up hmph." Seongwha laughed " Yeah yeah I'm sorry!". Hongjoong turned away from him and went to sleep. Seongwha Smiled. " oh baby you are so cute." Hongjoong mumbled " shut up Hyung". Seongwha pouted " Ah I see how you are~" Then Seonghwa went to sleep cuddling the stuffy that was inbetween them.