Yeosang was looking at the dolphins along with The others. Hongjoong looked at the delightful creatures. he  placed his hand on the glass. The dolphin swam around and did cute little tricks. He was amazed By the tricks. Seongwha grabbed Hongjoongs hand that was one the glass and Held it. " Remember no hands on the glass Joongie!" Jongho soon waved at the two boys "There's sharks over here!" Seongwha soon got dragged by Hongjoong all the way to where Jongho was. Hongjoong looked at how big the sharks were. Yeosang and Hongjoong waved gracefully at the sharks as if they could see them.

A few hours past The 4 boys went to a little Restaurant. Hongjoong had his headphones in. Hongjoong's soft hums caught Seongwha's eyes. Seongwha loved when Hongjoong would hum too songs. "Hey joong are you listening to Want  by dreamcatcher again?" Hongjoong took out one ear bud and nodded at Seongwha. Yeosang looked at the two older boys. " You guys are such a cute couple!" Hongjoong blushed "Yeah and he's such a amazing boyfriend Hehe, I was lucky to have him" Seongwha's heart started to beat fast from hearing those words from his lover. Soon the food came, Hongjoong was eating forgetting to blow. Hongjoong mouth started burning. Seongwha sighed and gave Hongjoong water. Hongjoong drank the water, Luckily the water cooled down the food that was in his mouth. Seongwha smiled at Him. " Be more careful.. Okay.." Hongjoong nodded.

They all went home and all went to they're dorms/rooms. Hongjoong although went to go get a popsicle and then went to his room. Seongwha was on his phone scrolling through Twitter. Hongjoong licked his popsicle and looked down at his phone. Seongwha watched Hongjoong, for some reason He got hard. The way Hongjoong would Lick and suck his popsicle made seongwha Feel horny. Hongjoong looked at seongwha with a confused look. Seongwha sorta got embarassed and looked back at his phone. It was lights out for the two boys. Hongjoong kept squirming as Seongwha cuddled him. Hongjoong woke up to something hard poke his ass. " S-seongwha.."