4

Hongjoong heard his alarm beeping at 8 am. Hongjoong yawned and pressed stop. He got into his little outfit for today.

Hongjoong went downstairs so he can produce his music

Hongjoong went downstairs so he can produce his music. As he was producing Yunho came and sat down next to him. Yunho Decided to help Hongjoong a bit. Hongjoong scooted closer to Yunho and started to play soft beats. Seongwha walked to Hongjoong and looked at Yunho. He took a breath and sat coffee next to hongjoong and Pat his head a little hard. Hongjoong was confused and looked at his Hyung. But he was already gone. Yunho smiled at Hongjoong " Let's continue okay?" He nodded and continued working.

Seongwha walked to yeosang and inhaled. " Why does Hongjoong do this to me!?" Yeosang looked at seongwha with a confused look? "Dude did I ask-". seongwha just eyed yeosang " I dont know can you listen for Once " yeosang shrugged his shoulders " Okay bitch I'm listening.". Seongwha Gently shook yeosang " WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HANG OUT WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS INSTEAD OF ME!!" yeosang pushed his hands off of him. " Your just possessive over your boyfriend. You know that Hongjoong Is the leader he needs to pay attention to his other members too" Seongwha got up and walked off " YOU'RE NOT HELPING YEOSANGG" Yeosang just sat there and shook his head " what a annoying Asshole u-u.. Soon he is gonna think about what he said and thank me with food."

Seongwha's second person to talk too was San. Seongwha Attacked San "SAN I NEED HELP" San almost screeched " OH MY FUCKING GOD HYUNG WHAT NOW" seongwha inhaled " Hongjoong keeps hanging out with The other members too much :( he rarely hangs out with me anymore this is so unfair sannn" San let out a soft exhale " Look Hongjoong is our Precious Leader and He needs to make sure To protect all of us." Seongwha curled into a ball Infront of San. " I can't Do this You know how possessive I am"

Yeosang came running to Seongwha and kicked him " BITCH I TOLD YOU SO BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME THOUGH HUHHHHHH HHHHHH" San wheezed watching the commotion. Yunho and Hongjoong came running to the boys and Split yeosang and Seongwha up. " I SWEAR WE CAN NEVER LEAVE Y'ALL ALONE" Hongjoong screamed.

Seongwha growled at Yeosang. Yeosang side eyed seongwha " Hongjoong you better get your ugly ass dog"
Seongwha then attacked Yeosang. Hongjoong shrugged " I give up-" Hongjoong and Yunho then left. San was Recording them clearly still wheezing.
"oh boy-"