Chapter 8 - Magic

"eh what? Were you going to say magic? " Rose's mother said.

"Uhh N-noo he was going t-to say karate, haahaha" Rose said while laughing nervously. Her mother gave her a "really? That's all you got" look.

"What really was he going to say Rosie" Her mother asked her seriously and dayummn she's scary.

"H-he uh he was gonna say magic *sigh*" Rose sighed in defeat.

"REALLY?!  Oh gosh what type of magic do you have?! This is so exciting" Rose's father suddenly appeared.

'Dad you shouldn't do that it'll ruin our image. Oh dear father' Rose sighed once again.

"Oh right we're heading to our house in the palace we have to stay here for a day or two the empress wants to extend her birthday gathering" Henry (AKA Rose's father)  explained.

"Okay!" Rose said 'hihihi I'll have so much time to ship some male capture targets together hihihi' Rose said while a little grin was creeping up her doll face which made the boys blush.

"Let's go! C'mon" Rose said happily and pulled her father.

"Do you even know where you're going Rosie?" Lizzy (AKA Rose's mom's nickname) said.

"Uh haha" Rose laughed nervously

"No" Rose said shyly.

"As expected *sigh*" Lizzy sighed at her daughter's cute and laughable ignorance.

'I forgot the way /(ò.ó)┛彡┻━┻' Rose thought to herself.

"Anyways I'll lead the way" Henry said.

After a while

"We're here lil' Rosie I'll escort your friends to where they're staying" Henry said while giving the little Cleon a death glare which made Cleon stiffen.

"Sure overprotective doting husband of mine" Lizzy said while giggling.

"ggrrr. You're very funny my lovely wife" Henry kissed Lizzy which made her blush. 'bleh mom and dad I might get a younger sibling if you continue that. Which is awesome because I love my family and it'll make our bond even stronger'. 

"Y-you s-should get going now" Lizzy said while hiding her blushing self with her lose hair.

'heh works every time' Henry thought to himself 'Lizzy's so cute I can't believe I have a family with her' Henry daydreamed.

"Father? Father! FATHERRRR!" rose exclaimed.

"Oh uh yes my beautiful baby?" Henry replied.

"Your nose is bleeding" Rose giggled by her hilarious father's doing.

"Ehh!" Henry touched his nose and it is indeed bleeding. He ran out towards the bathroom.

"Since Henry's gone I'll be the one escorting you!" Lizzy exclaimed happily.

"Not fair mom I want to go to!" Rose said while making a teary eyed puppy face.

"Aww okay my baby, you and your brother will come with me" Lizzy said.

'As I remember correctly there was an assasination towards Cleon that's why he wasn't technically part of the game' Rose thought to herself.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
To be Continued...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Spoiler Alert
Rose: You'll never lay another finger at my family! do you hear me?!
Rose looked at her fainted family and friends and then looked at the guy
???: I promise I'll never do that next time.
Rose: There's no next time because your life ends here...