Chapter 20- Battle!

Third Person's POV
"Hello your majesties..." Said by....
"I have waited for this moment since a very long time you know." said by..... "Who are you?! What do you want?!" Henry asked the voice angrily while Elizabeth was behind him (if you don't remember they're Rose's parents). "It's very simple your majesties!... I want... Your lives. " said by..... Henry looked around but no one can be seen. He covered themselves in ice. But before he could successfully do that there's already blood everywhere.

•~With Shiro~•

"Your highness Prince Shiro, I'm sorry but, your majesties have been found killed in the king's study room" Shiro dropped the com. amulet in shock. "Your highness? Hello? Are you there your highness?" Shiro couldn't move. He's tears threatening to spill. Rose looked at her brother and picked up the amulet. "Hello?" , "Your Highness Princess Rose, I'm very sorry to inform you but your majesties has been killed inside the King study room." "I-it can't be! My p-parents never o-offended a-anyone at all! Who's behind all this!?" Rose shouted. "I'm sorry your highness but the only evidence we have regarding the situation is the person uses mind manipulation." Rose turned off the com. amulet.

(When using mind manipulation you'll see a dark blue light glowing behind the person being manipulated's head that light can last up to 4 hours. Usually for mind manipulation to work is for the other person to speak to the manipulator.)

Her legs gave way and she sled down on the floor. Her tears running down her pretty face. 'I've already lost my family once I don't want to feel lonely again. The feeling of being watched by others. Waiting for you to break down. You can't even feel sad knowing that there's no one at home to make you feel safe and protected. If you even call that a home. Someone please tell me! Why do people keep leaving me behind? Am I ugly? Did I not love them enough? Am I too stubborn? It's okay! I'll change! I promise I will be very yielding!' Rose thought that if she changed no more people will leave her. She won't feel lonely anymore. She stopped crying. She remembered someone say that crying was for losers so she should stop crying and stand up. Her father also said that when your friends are down give them a helping hand. "Cheer up brother I'm still here. We will find that murderer no matter what. I promise!" Rose said cheerfully. Shiro hugged his sister and smiled thankfully "Thank God my little sister is an angel." Shiro said in relief. She proceeded to lead her brother to their class since they have mixed class today.

(Mixed class is where every same section but from different grade levels will have a gathering. For example, Class 1-A Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors Seniors will be gathered)

•~after school~•

"Shiro? Did something happen? I'm very worried about your sister. She's walking around campus like a lifeless little doll..." Alex said worriedly. "I was wondering about that too. She follows every orders she's given. I caught two girls bullying her in the hallway an hour ago. She was just sitting there doing nothing while smiling. After I lectured the two girls, Rose turned to me and said 'Did I do good? I followed their directions. They won't leave me now right?' She kept mumbling that over and over again. But when I asked her if she's okay she says she's fine and very happy." Ciel added.

•~With Rose~•

"Rose~chan!~ Two of your loved once are gone now!~ Who's next I wonder?" A girl's voice warned her. But no one is in the dorm but her. "How 'bout Shiro?~ Hmm~ OR! OR Caleb!! " The voice added.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" rose said angrily. "Oh?~ very feisty I see~~ Ahh Shiro will be easi-" The voice got cut off by Rose. "STOP it! P-please I beg you! What do you want me to do?"

"Very simple actually. I want you to-"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
To be Continued...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•