Chapter 12- legend

(edited)

'What's up with this family there's always someone trying to assassinate them' The imperial physician thought to himself.

"There's nothing wrong with the young master m'lord. He just exhausted his mana. Anyways he only needs to rest." The imperial physician said.

"Thank you. You may now take your leave. Anyone!" Henry said gratefully.

"Report!" A guard answered.

"Escort the imperial physician out" Henry commanded.

"Yes Your majesty" The guard answered.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

At Night

"My princess it's already late you should go to bed. Me and your father will look after Shiro" Lizzy said. Rose nodded and tidied up her dress.

"Mother, Father please take care of your health also. I'll be going now" Rose said in a worried tone then proceeded to go out.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Outside the palace
Rose was taking a stroll outside the palace without any maids or guards accompanying her. She stumbled upon a well. It looked old but was still beautiful.

'I know this well. There was a legend that a powerful magi with both light and dark magic was captivated by a well. It was night time there was a full moon but there was no stars in sight. The magi looked at the well and heard noises coming from it as if it was calling for her as the magi got nearer the sound got louder and louder "Help me" that was what the magi was hearing from the well. The magi peered in but no one was there instead there was a golden hairpin inside. It was shining so brightly to the point that you can see the inside of the entire well. There was golden flowers growing on the sides of the well the water was clear. The magi reached in and tried to grab the hairpin but the magi got pushed in the well by someone. To this day it was still unknown who pushed the magi in the well' 'thinking about this gives me the creeps' Rose thought to herself.

She began walking away from the well but then the well suddenly glowed brightly enough that you could see everything around it. But not enough to be blinding. Rose got curious and headed back to the well she peered in and just like in the legend there was a golden hairpin but in the legend its features wasn't described. This hairpin was in fact golden with a phoenix like feature. Rose looked at the phoenix's eyes and it glowed red. As the phoenix's eyes glowed red Rose's eyes slowly turned red. The hairpin elevated and moved towards Rose. Rose reached in and as soon as she touched the hairpin. They both glowed white and elevated every feature of the hairpin and Rose glowed bright white even Rose's eyes were white.

"Ojou~sama?!" A maid shouted aloud while trying to find Rose. Rose then elevated down with the hairpin in her hand. The hairpin slowly disappeared as if it was absorbed by Rose. As the hairpin disappeared the well also disappeared into thin air.

A maid along with a bunch of guards found Rose lying on the ground. They quickly covered her body with a cloak since she was only wearing her nightwear. They carried her to her bedroom then lied her down on her bed.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Rose's POV                    In Rose's mind
W

here Am I? Last I remember was touching the phoenix hairpin. WAIT?! Did I die again?! No impossible! Maybe I'm in a coma again? No way I just recovered from a coma... It couldn't have possibly happen again-

"I've been expecting your arrival" A cold but repectful tone announced. I'm not done processing yet who's this dude now?! I can't see him. I walked closer to the voice. As I got nearer I can feel a what feels like a magical barrier? I dunno.

This is AWESOME! There's so much books about magic. HAHA!  I can cultivate here! It's great there's no pesky boys. And annoying spoiled brats (although I'd like author~sama to make some capture targets fall in love hihi~)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
To be Continued...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Guys I'm sorry if this chapter is short it's beacause I'm running out of ideas. Gomennesai minna~san