Chapter 18 - Things are About to go Down

Rose's POV
I am currently 12 years old and I started going to the school a month ago... Nothing really interesting happen that month. Except, for the fact that William keeps bothering Elliot and it's actually very funny( and btw I ship the two of them together (/ω\)). But sometimes it gets annoying. Anyways, In our school there are dorms. Each dorms consists of two students. Either they are equal to each other in magic or the one of them is almost as good as the other.

"Hey Rosiee!~~ What chu' doin?" Shaira said happily. Oh and yes I'm sharing a dorm with Shaira!Apparently I'm only 3 points higher in our magic test! Crazy right! I mean she's the heroine!! Although she's reincarnated but still!

"Rosie?"

"Oh uhh... Wut?"

"I asked you what you were doing! (-.-). Seriously Rosie you keep spacing out is there something wrong?" Shaira asked a bit worried.

"It's nothing... I'm just wondering what will happen since we've already changed the plot. I'm pretty sure since I'm not the villainess anymore there will be some who will fill in that spot. I mean-"

"Woah take a chill pill sis. Don't worry so much we just need to take care of everyone. We got this in the bag! IF there is a new villain. So don't worry too much, okay?" Shaira said comforting me a bit.

"Alright if you say so."

"Now let's go I might miss out on William and Elliot flirting with each other ≥﹏≤" Shaira said excitedly.

"Oh gosh you're right! We need to hurry!!"

•~After a couple of minutes~•

Third Person's POV

"Elliootttt~~ come on just put thiss on it will look cute!!" William said while handing Elliot a headband with cat ears.

"William I suggest you stop now or else" Elliot said.

William approach his face and said "Or else what? "

'kyyaaaa soo cuteeee!! Thank you author-sama' Rosie thunk while fangirling.

"Ehem!" Ciel broke of william's stare on Elliot and gave Elliot a death stare as if saying stop stealing my brother's attention.

Ciel felt a cold chill behind him and saw Rose and Shaira giving him a how-could-you-ruin-the-moment stare. Ciel hid behind his brother in order to escape the suffocating stares from Rose and Shaira.

"woah! Ladies calm down!" Alexander yelled. Alexander or Alex is actually not pervetish anymore. He ain't a playboy now. He's only pervertish to Rose. Which he gets punished for (Shiro *ehem* shaira *ehem* Ciel *ehem* Liam)

"Well Rosie, William and I have to go to class soon. We'll meet you at the cafeteria later!" Shiro said. They're 2 years older than Rose, Shaira, Elliot and Ciel , and 1 year older than Liam and Alex.

"Liam and I will be going soon too so talk to you guys later" Alex said and went off.

"You guys I have to go to the washroom see y'all" Rose said and rushed to the washroom.

•~At the Washroom~•

'hi there' said by ???

Rose heard something from the last stall but immediately shrugged it off thinking someone was talking to one of those communication amulets.

'It would be ashame if lil' Rosie lost her friends one by one' said by ??? with a cutesy tone. Again Rose shrugged it off thinking maybe it's just someone with the same nickname as her.