Chapter 10- In a coma

Rose's family and friends was gathered around her sleeping self. They were staying by her side for three weeks now.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Rose's POV

After the assassination attempt I've been stucked in this empty space it was dark but I could still see my body. Woaah what's this a lot of floating light are around me. Is this one of that moments that the reincarnated character discovers something overpowered that she has, like one of the novels I've read. I touched one of it and it's dissapearing and it's making me feel really hot—HaHa I am hot though...
(A/N Narcissist (¬_¬))

Anyways I guess that was fire since it was hot I guess I have fire then? Oooh what about this one... It felt like I have the knowledge of Einstein <(-︿-)>. What is that magic anyway is it knowledge magic? Does that even exist? Meh who cares? There's 2 more lights hmm one looks like a black orb with white dots. It didn't feel like anything I guess it was space magic?. And this other 1 can't be held like the others it phases through my hands and it gets me wet I guess it's water my original magic. Oh well I guess I'm an overpowered character...

(A/N why don't you sound happy? )

Errm I dunno I just feel like this story is gonna be one of those everyone gets impressed of the op character and then one of the other characters will bully the op character then eventually every capture target will fall for the op character.

Well in that case lemme enjoy the heroine halo first since I can have them as slaves MUAHAHAHA. But on second thought, I'LL NEVER EVER let THEM fall for me since it's too troublesome. I'll pair 'em up with every girl I know that's suited for them.

Come to think of it in this scene if I'm correct the character will get out of this black void but why am I still here?

Perhaps I've messed something up or maybe my physical body's badly hurt. But I don't feel any pain so what did I do wrong? Am I dying?! Oh please I hope not.

I hear weird noises... Where is it coming from?

*faded voices*
"Please wake.... My.... Please....  Hear...  Rosie"
"Mother.... Rest.... Here... 3  Weeks"
"Wake.... Little sis.... I miss...."
*faded voice ends*

I can't hear them properly... WAIT!  that's right I fainted but... Is my family alright?,Was that guy thrown to jail?!, Is my physical body gone or is it sleeping while I'm here?? UGHH I have so many questions I need I mean must go home My family might be worried sick...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
°Shiro's POV While Rose is in a coma°

"Please wake up, my little angel please. Can you hear me Rosie?" I heard mom crying while talking to my sister. How could I let this happen I'm such a bad big brother ugh. Stupid stupid!! Okay I need to stop. I just have to hope the best for my little sister.

I opened the door and saw mother holding my sister's hand while crying."Mother?" Mother turns to me and held my hand. "Mother you should rest. I'll take over here. You've been up for 3 weeks" She kissed Rosie's forehead and nodded. She then left with her personal guards and maids. "Wake up Little sister I miss you So SO much please wake up" I started tearing up. I looked at her hands and her fingers were moving. She raised her hands to my face and wiped my tear. I saw her open her eyes. Then she fell asleep again. "IMPERIAL DOCTOR!" The imperial doctor came rushing in even my parents. "Rosie She.. She -"

"Calm down and explain" Father said.  I calmed down "Father Rosie she raised her hands to me and opened her eyes. Is she gonna be okay??"

"Your Grace,  the little princess she's alright now she may wake up after a few hours" The imperial doctor said.

"Mother?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
To be Continued
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Author's Note:
Sorry for not posting for a while we are so busy with school activities that I couldn't update...

Anyways thank you so SO much for reading my story! 

And Gomenne minna~san