•Chapter One•

Living alone, wasn't easy. No one really visited you so if you went missing, no one would notice. That's why when this blond headed dude kidnapped you, no one came to the rescue. Now, you weren't going to lie, this was the most eventful thing that has happened to you, and you weren't enjoying it. The kidnapper left all your minty sweets on the counter which, in your mind, was a crime. You didn't try and struggle, it was pointless. You watched enough tv to know you weren't going to escape unless some flamingo fell on the kidnappers head. You had a big imagination, okay! You reached in you pocket and took out a packet of mint gum. You chewed one, humming Christmas songs.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

You finally arrived to your destination. The blond dude put a blindfold on you so you couldn't see anything, so if you did escape you wouldn't be able go get very far without getting lost. You felt warmth hit you as you entered a building. After a few minutes of walking he threw you onto a sofa.

"Excuse me, I'm fragile, easily broken. Handle with care." You said as you crossed your arms.

"Shut up." He growled. You obviously annoyed him with all your Christmas songs. You hummed every single Christmas song you knew, sometimes the same one multiple times... It was a long journey okay?

"Hey Mells, who's that?" You heard another voice.

"Excuse me. May I take this blindfold off..." You said. You heard a growl and decided that was a yes. He didn't exactly say no. You took off the blindfold and starting blinking against the sudden brightness. You saw the blond in leather eating chocolate, his blue eyes glaring at you. Next to him was another dude with a black and white striped long sleeved top, jeans, goggles and red hair. He had a DS in his hand. You waved to him.

"Hello there, am I the only one who really talks here?" You asked, tilting your head.

"Usually you can't get Mells to shut up but he seems pissed off." The red head said.

"He seems to hate Christmas songs." You said with a sad smile.

"I'm Matt." The red head said. You decided a while ago, after Kira was announced to need a name and a face to kill, to use an alias.

"I'm Mint." You smiled.

"Mint?" Mells questioned.

"Yes, Mint. Like mint chocolate chip ice cream, and what's your name blondie?" You asked as you got out another piece of gum. Mells growled at his nickname.

"Mello." He replied.

"Like... MarshMello?" You questioned. Mello was about to say something when Matt burst out laughing.

"Excuse me." You said looking at Matt. He ignored you as he carried on laughing. His red hair reminded you of strawberries. A lot.

"Strawberry, shut it." You said. Matt suddenly stopped laughing and looked confused at you.

"Why did you call me strawberry?" He questioned.

"Your hair. It reminds me of strawberries. I have trouble remembering names. Well, I just can't be bothered to remember names. So I associate people's names with food. It's easier. Marshmello and Strawberry. That's you two." You simply said as you fiddle with a gum wrapper.

"Mells, why is she here?" Matt asked.

"You said we needed help to solve this case, I got someone." Mello said as he bit his chocolate.

"She just came?" Matt questioned.

"Unwillingly." You pointed out.

"You kidnapped her?!"