Chapter 1 - Tokyo Girl Has Returned

Note: I will be using a name and a description for the protagonist of this story but feel free to change pronouns, names of character and the description of the protagonist as well! Hope you enjoy!!

________________________________

Karasuno. The school of crows, where it used to be home to a volleyball powerhouse was no longer a powerhouse. They're now the ones being called the "Flightless Crows". Little do they know soon they will take flight.

A young girl, who goes by the name Tsumugi Yuki, is slowly walking to a school in the beautiful village called Miyagi. Yuki is a seventeen year old girl entering her second year of high school at Karasuno. Her soft silky hair resting on her shoulders as her gaze filled with curiosity and excitement as shown through her dull looking grey eyes.

With each step she slowly recalls her old nostalgic memories before she left for Tokyo with her mother. Most of her memories revolve around her beloved sport aka volleyball. She loved it dearly with a burning passion, eagerly wanting to play it with every chance she had gotten, that is until recently.

She sighed softly with each memory as her earbuds takes her to her very own world. Her nerves built up with each step but there was also excitement lingering as well. 'I wonder what will happen this year honestly,,, And most of all I hope I don't bump into THEM,' she thought to herself as she remember certain episodes with the mysterious 'THEM'.

Yuki glanced at her phone, seeing that she was still a bit early she had decided to take it slow as she didn't know anymore from this school yet. Her eyes wandered round to see where she could have a small break to herself, till they landed on a small old playground. 'Well! Might as well stop there for a bit,' Reasoning to herself, seeing as she was still a bit tired from her irregular sleeping schedule.

She sat down underneath a tree, take a deep breathe, slowly releasing her tense shoulders which she hadn't realized that they were tense. Her eyes traced over the playground, noticing a small cross on the tree, which she had recognized craving with her old friends as they would play the game called 'Treasure Hunt'. Her fingers traced over the cross, smiling to herself as she feels right back at home but at the same not.

She then looked to her right, seeing some students heading the same way as she was previously going. 'They're all somehow acquainted and have their own groups,,,' Her head fell forward, knowing it is going to be a bit of a challenge at first.

She then slapped her cheeks, 'Don't you dare give up now Yuki!' She mentally scolded herself  but who could blame her honestly? Her phone then had started ringing with that annoying tune that one of her old friends set up for her, that she had also forgotten to change.

She rejects the phone call, not bothering to check who it is. 'I'll check later and say that I was on school grounds or something.' As she thought to herself she resumed her walk to the school as she mindlessly listened to her music.

She had finally arrived at the gates of her new school, Karasuno. She breathed in and smiled 'Looks like a new chapter will start now!' She thought to herself. All of the students started staring at her as they have never seen her before. She shrugged and thought to herself once again 'Well, I suppose I should have seen this coming,,, After all I do have silver hair at the moment which they probably find off.' she nervously thought as she played with her loose strands.

-Time Skip brought to you by Hinata-

Yuki grabbed the edge of her blazer, feeling a bit wave of anxiety as she entered her classroom 2-1. Her teacher who was named Asuno-Sensei, introduced her to the classroom during homeroom. "Everyone! Quiet down, we have a new student joining us. Her name is Tsumugi Yuki, please welcome her as best as you can!" He said cheerfully.