Chapter 5 - Where Have You Been?

~ Previously ~

The unknown voice spoke once again, "Yuki,,,? Is that you?" she looked up to be met with dark eyes. She lowly uttered, "Fuck,,," as in the background a barely audible Kuroo could be heard panicking at why she wasn't responding.

"H-Hajime,,,?" Yuki stuttered as she fell back as she was backing away. "Yuki? Where have you been?" He looked at her with wide eyes, curiosity filled within them, he then shook his head as he remembered a tiny detail.

"Yuki go hide somewhere now," He demanded sternly, making Yuki wonder what he was trying to do. He then grabbed her wrist making her stand up and pushing her behind a bush, "Wait here for a bit please, I don't want to fight I just want to talk to you," He told her with his voice hushed as he missed his old friend.

She sat there speechless unable to speak from the shock of seeing the person she didn't want to see. "Shit, Your phone," He sprinted to the phone, ending the call and putting in his pocket as he heard a pair of footsteps knowing well enough who they belonged to.

"Iwa-Chan, why are you always so mean leaving me behind?" The chocolate hair boy pouted as he neared the angry shorter boy. "It's cause you take so long Shittykawa, Anyways I have to head somewhere tonight I got a call from my mom," He calmly told him, hoping he would buy the lie.

"Oh, is that so? If it's a date with a girl you should just tell me y'know, Oh wait! You can't get girls with how angry you are," Oikawa snickered deviously as Iwaizumi kicked him right behind the knees causing the boy to fall. "Shut up Shittykawa!" He roared as the former whined from just being hit.

Yuki stayed exactly where she positioned before she realized that her feet might be seen as he just fell on the grounded. She slowly pulled them towards her to avoid being seen. She started breathing heavily at the fear she was feeling from suddenly seeing her two old childhood friendship who she treasured ever so dearly.

Oikawa who had just closed his eyes from the impact, reopened them and from the corner of his eyes he saw something move in the bush. "Hey,,, Iwa-chan I think something is in the bush," He muttered to him and Yuki froze as soon as she heard him say that.

She recognized this whiny voice from a mile away, they were once close friends until something had happened which made her scared to even contact him which Iwaizumi knew but never told either of them that he knew.

"Huh? Are you becoming delusional too, Shittykawa?" He kicked him one more time, hearing the chocolate-eyed boy whine an 'Ouch Iwa-Chan'. Oikawa got up to his feet after that rubbing his back from the pain as he started walking. "I'll be heading first Iwa-Chan, Since you're so mean!" He stuck out his tongue like a childish teenager would do and ran off first.

Iwaizumi sighed as he rubbed his forehead, "Jeez he's such a child at times, You two really aren't that different huh?" He looked towards the bush where Yuki was hiding, poking her head out slightly, sighing in relief.

"So, Where were you?" He questioned with a serious tone which made sent a shiver down Yuki's spine. "Can we talk about this somewhere else?" She looked around cautiously as she stood up.

Iwaizumi walked up to her and patted her shoulder, "Sure, but I'm waiting for an explanation as to why you left us," He said smiling a bit hoping that would ease her up a bit, which it did. She immediately got teary-eyed and hugged him tightly, "Thank you Hajime for letting me explain," She said softly, which made him blush madly.

"Oi! You idiot, let's go before it gets too late!" His face flushed slightly at the fact that she had hugged him so suddenly, not expecting it. She cocked her head to the side, confused as to why he was flustered but shrugged it off as she went to grab her bag which was on the ground.