Chapter 3 - They Finally Meet

Those who do wrong, always fall off  from heaven becoming fallen angels. Their fellow angels, lost as to why they had suddenly disappeared. Thus the fallen angel has become a devil but will her sins be forgiven?

~ Previously ~

Realization came to him as his eyes widen and his lips fell apart. "So it really was you huh? How have you been Tobio-Kun!" Yuki smiled softly as she handed him the ball and patted his shoulder as if it was nothing...

"Yuki-senpai,,,?" Kageyama muttered softly, unable to process that his senpai was standing in front of him once again as if nothing had happened. "What Tobio-Kun?" She asked with a sad smile, knowing exactly what his expression was saying.

His expression spoke all the questions he had been wanting to ask all these last three years but was unable to do so. "Tobio,,, Your attitude really has gotten worse huh?" She smiled as she flicked his forehead. "We'll talk after you've finished practice but for now,,, how about you show me how much you've improved hm?" Kageyama stood there as he slowly nodded, astonished at how easily she read him.

He then averted his gaze to the side as he walked back to the court with an enraged look in his eyes. His mind filled with questions, doubts and most of all fear from the truth, he couldn't focus on the game.

This obviously confused all the members, mostly his newly found partner Hinata. "Kageyama! What's wrong? You better focus or else I can't spike!" He spoke loudly as he stood in front of Kageyama, tilting his head to the side trying to decipher what happened.

Ukai looked at the girl next to him who wore an expression of sadness like Kageyama. He shrugged it off, knowing he can't stop the match, "Oi! Brat! What are you doing? Hurry up so we can finish up the game and head home you idiot!" the coach shouted as loudly as he could, getting agitated.

Kageyama flinched and immediately bowed down to apologize, getting back into position. This eased Yuki as she felt that her presence was making the poor boy lose his focus.

The game went on smoothly and Ukai along with Yuki got to know the team's main weakness which is receiving, the most crucial thing in volleyball to connect plays and for defense.

After the game had ended Ukai clapped to signal the end of the game. After he did that Karasuno's team bowed down to thank the Neighborhood Association team and loudly shouted "Thank you!". Soon after they started cleaning up the gym, Yuki turning towards Ukai, "So, what are your thoughts of the team?" she asked piqued in curiosity.

"Well, that freak quick surely surprised me, so it will be useful in matches and the team does have some good players too but the defense is kinda low," he shared his thoughts as she nodded agreeing with him. "You do have a point Ukai, Who would have thought you actually have a brain?" she said putting in a snarky comment which pissed the coach off.

"You have quite a big mouth huh?" He seethed with anger as she simply shrugged, "Only with you Ukai,"

Soon enough the team finished cleaning up and soon all headed out while the members from the opposing team kept saying how cool some of the members of Karasuno for saying cool things which made the two teammates, Kageyama and Nishinoya, (the libero) blush in embarrassment.

Yuki was leaning against the wall and was using her phone, waiting so they could get going. Some of the members looked at her in curiosity, not knowing why she was there in the first place.