Three

Jungkook looks around the company he would be seeing more often as he trains to be a member. He smiles as there were many friendly staffs, and the CEO was also as he was leading Jungkook to the dorm he would staying at.

"We're here, Jungkook-ah" The CEO, Bang Sihyuk said. Jungkook suddenly got scared and quickly hid behind PD-nim as the door was being opened.
"Oh, hi PD-nim!" He heard a cheerful voice said as he clutches tighter onto PD-nim's hand which was on his back.
"Your new member is here" PD-nim said, as he feels the youngest's tight hold on his hand.
"Where is he?" Another voice asks as PD-nim was trying to assure Jungkook by rubbing his palm.

PD-nim turned around to Jungkook, seeing that the younger has tears in his eyes.
"Why are you crying?" PD-nim asks, wiping the boy's unshed tears.
"This is just a habit of me when I'm nervous, if you don't like it I'll try to stop it" Jungkook said, sniffling.
"No, it's okay, it's kinda cute" PD-nim said.
"Come on, let's meet your members" The CEO continued and turned Jungkook around to be seen.

"Oh, hi?" A voice, Hoseok said, waving at the smaller boy.
"H-hi" Jungkook squeaked as he fiddles with his fingers behind his sweater paws.
"Aww, don't be shy, we don't bite" Namjoon says, smirking as the boy was already nervous to meet them.
"Okay, I need to do some office works now, so take care of Jungkook" PD-nim said, giving the two boys the bag Jungkook's mother packed.

"Oh yes, we would really take care of him"