Twenty

Jin arrived at their dorm, sighing as he would be bored in here for three months. He opens the door, seeing his member all watching television. They all heard the door open, making them all look.
"Hyu--" Hoseok was cut off by Jin who held his hand up for him to shut up.
"I'm tired, don't be noisy, I'm gonna go to sleep" The oldest says, walking away and to the stairs.

Jin lays on his bed, staring at the ceiling. His phone started ringing, which startled him as he was in so much thought. He groans, turning to his side so he could reach his phone from the bedside table. He rolls his eyes, stopping as he saw the caller ID. He almost squealed, but he remembered the members downstairs, so he held himself form doing so.

He answered it, smiling as he heard the familiar sweet voice.

"Hyungie!!!"
"Jungkook ah!"
"How are you? I'm okay here, Mommy and Daddy is helping me walk like a baby again*giggles"
"Oh really? Are you doing good?"
"Of course, I'm almost able to run!"
"That's good! But be careful, we don't want you back in the hospital, and I'm not there to take care of you"
"Okay, hyungie--Arf! Arf!"
"Hyungie, Miri wants to say hello"
"Hello, Miri ah!"
"Arf! Arf!--She said Hi back, hyung"
"You're so cute, ba--"
"Sorry, I mean Jungkookie"
"You can call me, baby, hyung! That means we're boyfriends!"
"What? Boyfriends? Won't your Daddy and Mommy be mad if they find out?"
"Wait, I'll call them and ask if they okay with it"
"Wai--"

Jin was cut off by movements behind the line. He sighed, chuckling but blushing as he imagined being boyfriends with the younger. He admits, he loves the younger in that way, but he couldn't get himself to confess as the younger was innocent. He needed his parents consent before asking him, now it's happening.

"Hi Jin, how are you?"

Jin gulps, it was Mr Jeon's voice.

"I'm okay, Mr Jeon, you?"
"I'm good, so I hear that my son like you? Do you?"
"K-kinda?"
"Oh, don't be nervous, I'm okay with it, now ask him"
"Remember to protect him when he gets back, okay?"
"Yes si--"
"Call me Dad"
"Ok-okay, D-D-Dad"

Jin heard chuckling behind the line before hearing Jungkook's voice again.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Jungkook ah?"
"Yes!"

"Yay! Jinnie hyungie is my boyfriend now! I love you, hyungie!"

(Don't worry, this is a BTSXJungkook book, we just need to wait until the other members realizes their mistake and then they'll be together with Jungkook 😀

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]