Ending 😢

"We'll make it up to you, Jungkook ah, we'll make sure we don't do our mistakes again" Hoseok says, still hugging the now giggling younger.
"Pinky promise?" The youngest asks, pinky raised up as he pulled away from the hug. Hoseok smiles, wrapping his pinky finger on the youngest's. The youngest had a very wide smile on, tilting his head on the others.

The elders took good care of Jungkook, making sure to not say anything that the younger was sensitive with, and also making sure to not hurt him.
"Hyungies! Look! A butterfly landed on my nose!" Jungkook exclaims, eyes crossing as he tried to look at the yellow winged butterfly that literally landed on his nose. His eyes started to hurt, so he uncrossed it and pout.
"Why you pouting, baby?" Jimin says, kissing the younger's forehead, making the butterfly to fly away.
"Jiminie hyung! You made butter fly away" Jungkook says, pout becoming bigger.

"Awe, sorry, baby" The older says, chuckling as the younger angrily pouted at him.
"Don't worry, Jungkookie, I captured it" Hoseok suddenly says, making the youngest squeal.
"Really?!" The youngest said, standing up and running to the older to look at the picture.

"Be our boyfriend, Jungkookie"

"Yes, hyungies!"

Jungkook kisses Jin, looking back to see all the others looking at him with lips puffed out. The youngest giggled, going to them and kissing their lips one by one. Hoseok then pinches his cheeks, making the youngest whine and complain how it hurts.
"Sorry, pumpkin" The older says, kissing his red cheeks. As they laughed, the door opens, revealing their CEO.

"I have been informed that something is happening here" Bang PD says, glare being directed on the six males.
"W-what are you saying, PD?" Namjoon stutters out, looking at the CEO with a terrified expression. Bang PD then burst into laughter as he saw their reactions.
"Just kidding! But Jungkook's parents are here" He says, chuckling.
"What?!" All of the six males said, while the youngest smiled.
"Just kidding again!" The CEO says, now laughing loudly.

(Welp, it's the end *pouts*

But it's okay, I'm gonna publish another book 😉

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]