Thirteen

"Why do I care about him!? You guys just don't know how Jungkook has been living all of his life!" Jin said, removing his hoodie to put on Jungkook's bleeding head.
"What are you saying, Hyung? He have a great life, being spoiled by his parents, being talented, what is it that he don't have?" Yoongi said, rolling his eyes as he glared at the unconscious boy.

"A healthy body, that's what it is! You guys remembered the time we prank him by pouring very cold water on him? He was confined for three days because his body couldn't take how cold the water is!" Jin said, rage and sadness mixing inside his body.
"What are you emphasizing, Hyung?" Namjoon asks, being the person who had 148 IQ, he should have know but he doesn't.

"It means, he doesn't have a strong immune system, it means that the diseases we get is more worse for him! It means he have to go in and out of the hospital all of his life!" Jin said before picking Jungkook up bridal style. The oldest then rushed to the front door, leaving the 5 males alone feeling guilty.

"Help me! My friend is bleeding!" Jin shouts as he got inside the hospital, not caring about the stares he got but only caring about Jungkook. Some nurses tried calming him down as the boy in his arms was being put in a bed. The doctors and nurses then started checking Jungkook, pushing Jin out of the room.

A few hours later...

One of the doctors that was checking on Jungkook got out of the room, looking down as he walked over to Jin who was sitting on one of the chairs in the waiting area. Jin stood up, looking at the doctor with hopeful eyes.
"He's stable now, but he fell into coma because of internal bleeding from hitting his head hard" The doctor explained, making the latter's hopeful expression to turn into a frown.
"But he'll wake up, right?" Jin asks, the doctor nodding.
"Yes, but we still don't know when" The doctor said, the latter nodding and sitting back down on the chair.

Jin got inside Jungkook's room, seeing the boy, laying down on the bed with monitors attached to him. He had a tube on his mouth, an IV that was filled with blood also connected and a heart monitor. Jin sighs, this really broke his heart as the younger was yet again here in a room at the hospital. He shouldn't of have let Jungkook go out of his room, but it really wasn't the boy's fault. As Jin was thinking to himself, the door opened, revealing five males who had a guilty expressions plastered on their faces.

"What are you guys doing here?"