Fifteen

"Hello Jin, where are you? Jungkook's parents are here, they're looking for him"

As Jin heard that Jungkook's parents was visiting, he froze, not knowing what to say about what happened. What would he say? Hey, your son is at the hospital, come visit him here. He bit his lips, zoning out as he couldn't talk.

"Jin? Jin? Are you there?"

The said male got out of his trance, clearing his throat before talking.
"Oh, sorry, I just zoned out" He answered.

"Okay, where are you guys? The Jeons want to see their son now"

"I-I can't" He said, looking at the still unconscious boy.

"Why? And why do I also hear some beeping?"

Jin gulped, shakily sighing before he said.
"We're at the hospital... "

The door of Jungkook's room bursts open, revealing the Jeons and the CEO.
"W-what hap-pened to him" Mrs Jeon said, running to the side of his unconscious son's bed.
"Uhmm..." Jin couldn't answer, he doesn't know what to say.
"Jin, tell us what really happened" The CEO asked, looking at the said male sternly.
"Call the others" Bang PD said, getting impatient at Jin not answering him.

"Baby, wake up" Mrs Jeon said, hugging his son's body.
"I thought you promised to stay healthy when we get back" Mr Jeon said, tears pricking his eyes. His wife starts to cry, seeing how his son was. The door then opened, revealing the five males who looked guilty as they looked down.
"Tell me what happened" The CEO asks sternly, looking at the five boys along with Jin.

"We have been hurting him ever since he came to the dorm, we thought he would be like the others but we were wrong" Namjoon said.
"What!?" Mrs Jeon said, standing up as she glared at the six males. She walks over to them, glaring at each one.
"You guys made my son suffer for 6 months!? We taught our son to be a good person, he's not like the others you guys are saying! You guys didn't know what he had been through all of his years!" Mrs Jeon scolds, slapping the first one who is Jin.

"You! You are the oldest here! Why didn't you stop this little shits from hurting my son!" She then turned back to Yoongi.

"From what I heard, you would be the one whose just be silent, but those were wrong" She said as she also slapped Yoongi, turning then to Hoseok.

"I thought you were the one who would be nicest, but what were you thinking hurting him when you act like an angel infront of a camera!?"

"You're the leader, why weren't you stopping them!?"

"You were the person Jungkook liked when he was still a fan! He thought you would be caring, but he was wrong!"

"You! You're face is handsome but your personality is ugly!"

The boy's held their cheeks as they had gotten slap after being scolded.

"Jungkook won't be in the group anymore, he's leaving"