Fourteen

"We're here to apologize" Namjoon said, looking at the youngest who lays on the bed almost lifeless.
"Apologize? Do you think he'll wake up by just one apology? No, he almost died because you guys didn't rush him immediately here! He had an internal bleeding, Taehyung! He was laying there with blood flowing out of his wound and all you gotta do is leave him? Luckily, I arrived on time or you could've killed someone!" Jin said, screaming at them.
"I know for sure Jungkook would let this go as he is a softhearted but for me, I don't know" The oldest said, about to sit down when Jungkook's heart monitor started beeping loudly.

"Oh my God! Jungkook!?" The oldest said, voice panicky as he called out for a doctor. A doctor then came in, seeing the patient's condition. The nurses rushed in the room, pushing all the boy's out as they pushed Jungkook out of the room. Jin glares at the five males, making them feel guilty.
"If anything bad happen to him, you guys will be the one to blame" He said before leaving them to sit on the chairs in the waiting area.

A doctor came out of the ER, removing his mask as he walked up to them.
"How is he, doc?" Jin asks, mentally praying for the youngest to be alright.
"He's stable again, but u suggest that only one person can get inside the room" The doctor said as he oldest hugged him.
"Thank you, thank you"

"Jungkook, if you wake up and decided to leave the group, don't forget me, okay? It won't hurt me, just make me sad, but it's for your own good" Jin says as he held the younger's hand. The older's phone rang, startling him as it was silent in the room with the heart monitor the only thing that's only making a noise. He answered the phone, gulping as he recognizes the voice.

"Hello"

(Who do you guys think it is? Bang PD or Jungkook's parents?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]