Nine

"What!?" The CEO shouted, being shushed by the younger who got startled by him shouting.
"Please quiet down, I don't want people to know this and it will make their careers go down" Jungkook said as he looks down, fiddling with his little fingers. The CEO sighed, thinking.

'Why would they hurt this boy, he doesn't even want to ruin their own careers, I'm very disappointed' He thought.

He nodded as they had an agreement.

Jungkook finally got out of the hospital, taking the fresh air that he hadn't gotten for days.
"Mommy, Dada, I'll miss you guys" The younger said as tears brim at his eyes, getting emotional over his parents leaving.
"Aww, don't worry, you'll call and we'll call you too, baby!" His mother said as he hugged the now crying boy.
"Don't cry, baby, we'll visit you again but next time, we don't want to see you sick" His father said, laughing as he rubbed his son's back.

"Okay, Dada, I promise" Jungkook lied, the members will mess with him again, so he wouldn't be safe.
"Bye baby, we'll go now!" His parents said before they got in the car.
"Bye!" He replied before he was pushed by his wheelchair to the car.

"Oh, you're back, how's your vacation?" Namjoon said, his right brow raised as he crossed his arms.
"I-it was n-not a v-vacation, I w-was c-co-confined" Jungkook stutters as he looks down, the hold on his bag straps tightening.
"Whatever, PD-nim told us to make you a room, so you're room is in the attic" The older said before leaving the younger in the front door. He removed his shoes and walked to the living room, going straight to the stairs to go to his "new" room.

He opens the door(I don't know what they call it but I'll just call it door🤣) of the attic, grimacing at the sight. There were scattered papers around, beer cans, and it smelt like dead rat. He was getting suffocated by the smell, so he gets his mask and inhaler. He took a puff of his inhaler, taking a deep breath before he puts his mask on. He placed his bag in a surprisingly clean table, getting the broom inside the room, and shockingly cleaning materials and tools.

He sighed before he started cleaning.

"This is gonna be tiring"