Mjölnir

Peter stumbled into the bathroom at 2 am after pulling two consecutive all nighters with Tony, and working towards a third. He was barely awake, and due to his diet having consisted mainly of coffee, he really needed to go. Through his half closed eyes, he could make out the blurred outline of something on the toilet seat, but thought nothing of it and took it off and placed it on the floor. He went about his business before tripping back out of the bathroom and rejoining Tony in the lab.

Timeskip

The next morning, all Peter wanted was a nice cup of tea and a piece of toast. So you can imagine his disappointment when he found Mjölnir on top of the pot containing the tea bags. Thor knew he and Loki enjoyed nothing more than a cup of tea in the morning. Peter glanced around, and seeing no-one else was in the kitchen with him he decided it was worth a shot. He wrapped his hand around the hammers handle and put all of his might into lifting it. The next thing he knew, it all went black.

When the avengers found Peter on the kitchen floor, passed out with a lump on his head, fingers loosely wrapped around Mjölnir's handle, it didn't take a genius to figure out what had happened. Tony had the biggest grin on his face, and Thor looked shocked. Loki was in the corner, looking mildly amused, and Natasha had gone into full mama spider mode. She was checking the teen for a pulse and gently pressing the bruise on his head, which would probably heal in a few hours anyway, due to his accelerated healing.

"My kid knocked himself out by accidentally smacking himself in the face with m-me... Thor's hammer. That is the most awesome, yet clumsiest, thing I have ever heard of!!" Tony was incredibly excited, understandably, so it took him at least two minutes of starting at the kid on the floor to realise they should probably get him to a hospital. They got him downstairs for Helen Cho and Bruce Banner to look at.

Bruce asked them what Peter had done, and Tony elbowed the other Avengers out of the way proudly.
"He knocked himself out lifting Thor's hammer because he put too much force into it." Steve, who was carrying Peter, laid him on the hospital bed and they all waited for him to wake up.

It only took about fifteen minutes for him to come around, naturally rather confused and rubbing the almost gone lump on his head.
"What happened? I remember really wanting a cup of tea, but then it all sort of goes black."
"Kid, you just lifted Me-yom-near and accidentally knocked yourself out with it!" Tony obviously still hadn't got over the shock. Peter mumbled something under his breath that sounded like "Awesome" before rolling over and going back to sleep. Tony had a smug smirk on his face.

"I told you he was worthy. Are you going to give him full reign of Asgard, now Thor?" Tony asked, still looking proud but also slightly hysterical after getting little to no sleep with Peter the previous three nights.
"Okay, Tony, I think it might be time for you go to sleep now," Steve said, gently guiding Tony towards the the hospital bed with Peter on. Tony was asleep before he even reached the bed, and he and Peter automatically moved closer together. Everyone was snapping pictures of the two of them looking adorable, and for weeks afterwards they would be teased relentlessly for their father-son relationship. Anyone could see the admiration they had for each other and knew they didn't mind the teasing.

I'm so so sorry for being so inactive! I thought lockdown would give me more time to write, but my teachers are setting way more work than they would if we were in school. Add that to the fact that I have writer's block, I could not write a thing. Thank you so much for 847 reads, I'm so greatful for all of you. Stay safe out there.

Also, sorry for the rubbish ending, I couldn't for the life of me think of how to end it.