Valentines Day

Had to make a chapter in honour of Valentines Day... even if I'm single... every year 😂. Based on two of my friends, who are perfect for each other and obviously like one another, they're just too blind to see that the other feels the same. And my other best friend is practically dating another of my friends, which leaves me fifth wheeling all of the time. Fun times.
Romanogers, Spideychelle, Pepperony.

Everyone loved making fun of the two loved up couples of the compound, Pepper and Tony and Natasha and Steve. Even more than that, they loved making fun of Peter about the girl he likes, Michelle, and the fact that she's one of his closest friends. However, when she came over to the compound for the first time, they could tell the two were madly in love with one another. The quick glances and then looking away when the other looked up, the way they turned to look at each other as soon as they made any choice whatsoever, the constant small touches. Ned looked thrilled, sitting there silently while the pair flirted, but deep down he was the biggest Petechelle (at school) or Spideychelle (at home) shipper of them all. All the Avengers were thrilled to hear that Peter was planning on asking MJ out on Valentines Day and were more than happy to help with the preparations.

Steve was on the card. His artistic abilities really helped Peter, who had none at all. Nat and Pepper were teaching Peter what not to do in each situation. For example, if she's mad at him he should apologize, even if he wasn't quite sure what for. They told him that he would want someone to apologize to him, so he should to her. They also covered the other stuff, such as: if a girls grumpy and needs to rant, be there for her. Especially if she's on her period. It can seriously mess with your body and do all sorts of weird stuff to your hormones that boys just can't understand, no matter how hard they try. Tony was teaching him what to say. It was common knowledge that Peter had no clue how to talk to girls in that way and Tony was practically a master. Bruce was not really helping, but did give him one bit if useful advice: chicks dig nerds. Bucky baked cookies and made better chocolate truffles than any shop bought ones. Clint wished him good luck. Gamora helped him select the best roses, with the help of Groot, of course. By Valentines Day, he was ready. As it was a Friday, MJ was coming to the compound anyway for movie night, so they was one thing all done.

On Valentines, Peter was all ready and stood on the rooftop when MJ arrived. She was sent up to Pepper by Tony, who gave her a nice dress to put on with no explanation. She and Nat then fixed her hair and make-up and sent her to the roof.

As soon as she stepped out of the lift, Peter was swept away by MJ's beauty. She was wearing a burgendy full length dress.

Peter was wearing a black and white suit, looking, as ever, awesome

He walked over to her slightly nervously and offered her a hand up the stairs, which she took greatfully

He walked over to her slightly nervously and offered her a hand up the stairs, which she took greatfully. She wasn't entirely comfortable walking in heels yet, despite looking unfazed. Peter thrust a bouquet of perfect red roses into her hands quite enthusiastically, and then apologised and gently gave them to her. She giggled in a totally un-MJ-like way and accepted the gift with a shy smile. He led her over to a table set with a beautiful meal and candles in the centre. He pulled out a chair for her, so she walked around the table to the other seat.
"What?" she said, "I can pull my own chair out." Peter rolled his eyes and sat down. They laid their napkins over their knees and tucked into the starter.

After about an hour of eating wonderful food and drinks, soft music started playing the background, courtesy of Pepper and Tony, Peter guessed, who were no doubt watching them through security cameras which were so hidden they probably couldn't even try to get rid of them. Peter stood up and bowed, offering his hand to MJ.
"May I have this dance, milady?" he asked in a flawless British accent. She took it and pulled herself up. They danced, a simple two-step at first before it got more complex and before they knew it, Peter was leading them in a waltz. They had both taken dance lessons in their younger years. They smiled at each other happily, as if all their problems had disappeared, even if it was just for one night.

"MJ," Peter spoke, his voice soft and gentle, "how would you feel about becoming my girlfriend?"

"I think that sounds like an extraordinary idea and I would like nothing more."

Pepperony

Tony and Pepper had decided that rather than go out for Valentines Day and be chased by the press, they would stay inside and ensure that their son, Peter, was happy. They wanted to make sure his date with the girl of his dreams was perfect, so they ordered all of their favourite takeaway and sat n the camera room, feeding each other and making each other laugh. As nice as fancy restaurants are, you can't beat sitting in your PJs with your soulmate giggling uncontrollably like a pair of school children. Pepper had her hair in a mess bun and was warn holey leggings, and neither of them could have cared less. Tony hadn't even put gel in his hair for once. Because true love isn't the beautiful candle lit meals with the food worth more than what some people make monthly. It's knowing that you can be completely yourself around someone and know they won't judge you. It's the feeling that your life is complete that you get every time they look over at each other. That is love.

Romanogers

After their hectic year, Steve and Nat wanted nothing more than a night to relax and catch Steve up on his movie list. they wanted to start Star Wars, but Peter had refused to let them start them without him. Steve let Nat pick the movie. And that's how two superheroes ended up curled up on Nat's bed watching The Lion King. Nat had a childish grin on her face while Steve looked equal parts concerned, confused and amused.

"While I was in the Red Room, I kinda missed out on movies, just like you. So when I'm alone, I like to watch all the movies I missed while I was completing my training. This came out when I was 10, I think." Steve nodded. He got what Nat was saying, and he guessed keeping up with kids movies, while not originally part of his ultimate movie plan, he could make it. For Nat. He pressed play, and buried his face in her hair, inhaling her familiar scent.
"I love you Nat. More than anything in the world."
"I love you too, Steve. All the way to the moon and back."

Sorry, this is so much later than I planned. I thought the holidays were meant to be less busy than school times, not more. Anyway, it is the holiday, so I'll try to write more, promise.

Thanks for reading! Until next time, xoxo.