Field Trip to Stark Industries Part Four

Sorry I didn't update sooner, I just had loads of homework.

After training with the Avengers for half an hour, the class went down to Tony Stark and Bruce Banner's labs. Peter was worried about the scientists embarrassing him and Flash mistook why he was worried.
"I still don't believe you about your internship. There's no way in hell that you know the Tony Stark. You probably paid all of that lot."
"With what, Flash? We both know I'm poor." Peter said, exasperated.
"All okay up there?" Shuri asked, with a glare in Flash's direction.
"All good, Shuri." Peter said jogging to catch up with Shuri, Ned and MJ.

The group of about 15 walked through the halls, Peter and MJ holding hands and Ned, naturally, fanboying. Shuri was expressing her strong feelings about rainforests, global warming, Donald Trump and Brexit. The entire class, including Mr Harrington, was watching animatedly, not caring that she was being purposely boring. She was in the middle of a rant about the coronavirus when they finally reached the lab.

After handing in their phones and walking through a metal detector they were allowed in. Peter got immense satisfaction from Flash getting searched at the detector as he was planning on filming the whole experience on an extra phone. They walked through the great big glass doors and the class gasped in amazement. If Peters lab was cool, this was incredible. Iron Man suits lined the walls along with an art collection dedicated to the oversized tin can himself. Still the same arrogant billionaire.

Stood in the middle of the lab was Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. Morgan Stark was sat on the lab bench swinging her legs. She wanted her big brother. As soon as Peter walked through the door, the small girl gasped and ran over to him, screaming "Petey, Petey, Petey!" Peter scooped her into a hug and tickled her tummy.
"I missed you, Petey. Daddy and Uncle Brucie are soo boring when you're not here."
"I missed you too Morg, but I was only gone for, what, four hours?"
"That's four hours too long! When you're gone, things all go to sh*t." Peter laughed and gently tweaked her nose.
"Where did you hear that word? That's Daddy's word!"
"Daddy told me it's Mummy's word. Sh*t." She said, laughing. Peter shook his head and Morgan climbed around him onto his back.
"Are you going out as Spider-Man tonight, or can you play with me?" Morgan said, sadly and very loudly. With all of Peters class listening intently. Mouths gaping. Just having learned their little classmate was the Spider-Man. Like, off YouTube.

"Hey kids," Tony said, strutting over to them in typical Tony Stark style, "Pete, your Mum wants to know whether we should order Indian or Pizza for movie night, and whether you want to watch Star Wars again or if you want to finally watch something else. Oh, hi Pete's class."
"Pizza and we only have one Star Wars left!" Peter exclaimed. He really wanted to force the Avengers to watch all of the Star Wars films, but they weren't happy about it.
"Star Wars it is, but I'd like you to know I'd rather go and watch Frozen 2 at the cinema than watch that sh... rubbish." Tony said, glancing at Morgan sideways. Peter stuck out his tongue and Tony muttered something under his breath about how mature he is.

"Is no one gonna say anything about how that kid just said that Peter is Spider-Man. I mean, come on, as if." Flash scoffed, crossing his arms, looking slightly worried.
"Peter's class, meet my son Peter, or as the people of Queens know him, Spider-Man." Tony said proudly, wrapping his arm around the slightly smaller brunet. Whispers rippled around the lab about how the abs, ability to beat the Black Widow and random disappearances made sense now. Flash's vice was louder than anyone else's.
"I beat up Spider-Man. I'm stronger than Spider-Man. I could be a superhero. Who cares about Spider-Man, I could be like, the Bolt or something. Coz, you know Flash, lightning, Bolt. I'm so clever." Tony made his way threateningly over to Flash.
"Did you just say you beat up Peter? Because if you did, I think I could pull a few strings at various colleges to make sure you never get in. I even have major pull at Burger King, so I could make sure you don't even get a job there. Got it, Eugene?" Flash nodded hastily. When you're threatened by Iron Man, you tend to give up trying to avoid being in that position again.